He makes you insecure part 1

Zayn: "hey (y/n) are you ready yet?" Zayn asked from the bottom of the staircase "yeah, i’ll be down in a minute!" i replied, finishing up my hair, i fixed my dress a bit and decided against putting make up on since Zayn always told me that he hated when i wear make up. i started down the stairs and smiled at Zayn "okay i’m ready" he looked at me and frowned a bit "what? does this look bad?" i asked confused "no it’s just.." he trailed off, "just what?" " i was hoping you would wear some make up, since this is an award show and there’s gonna be paparazzi and everything." he said, then started towards the door, i felt tears build up in my eyes, he really wanted me to wear make up? was i not pretty enough without it? i always thought he loved me when i didn’t have make up on, i guess not. "um, i have to go to the bathroom, i’ll meet you in the limo" i said and quickly started up the stairs, letting the tears fall.

Niall: Niall and i exited the movie theater after watching Identity Thief “that movie was so great!” i said, giggling. Niall nodded, grabbing my hand we walked out of the theater and i talked about the movie the whole way home

-the next morning-

i woke up to semi-cold bed, i rolled over and noticed Niall was gone i got up, slipped his t-shirt on and walked down stairs when i heard his voice talking to someone in the living room “i dunno mate, (y/n) is just so loud. i was just getting a headache last night the car ride home cause she kept talking so loud.” Niall knew i had problem with talking loudly but never seemed to be bothered with it, if he was getting a headache he could have told me, i would have talked quieter… i felt a tear roll down my cheek if he wants me to be quieter, then that’s what he’ll get

Liam: “(y/n) come on babe, get up” Liam said gently, shaking my shoulders. this was his 4th attempt to get me up, but i just wanted to be lazy today i groaned ” Li, i just wanna be lazy today”  he sighed and walked out. i slept for a few more hours when i finally got up. i walked down the stairs and heard Liam and the boys “guys, i don’t know what to do, (y/n) is just so lazy. she never wants to do anything anymore. i wish she would just get up and do something with me, we never do anything anymore” i gasped, him and the boys when quiet, realizing i heard what he said, “(y/n)…” Liam said, standing at the doorway, i shook my head, i let out a sob and ran up the stair and locked myself in the bedroom.

Harry: i was settled in the living room, eating for what seemed like the millionth time today, i was so hungry for some reason and couldn’t stop eating “Babe? i’m home” Harry’s voice called from the doorway “hey baby” i said when he appeared in the doorway “eating again (y/n)?” he said, sitting down in the chair i looked at him confused  “what’s that suppose to mean?” he shook his head “nothing, its just you’ve been eating so much today, and i notice you’ve been getting some weight lately..” he trailed off, his attention in the TV show. my breath hitched i had a weight problem in the past but harry always told me he loved my curves, i stood up and walked to the bathroom, looking in the full length mirror he was right, i had been gaining weight this is gonna change. it’s gonna change now.

Louis: hate. that’s all i got anymore. it was really starting to get to me, what if the fans were right? i was scrolling through my mentions and crying when Louis came home “(y/n)? hate again?” he said, sitting down next to me i nodded “i know i shouldn’t read it but it’s just so hard.” “i know babe, i’ll be right back” he said getting up and walking to the kitchen “she’s reading the hate again” i heard him say from the kitchen, he must be on the phone, but why is he talking about me? “i know Liam, but i just wish she had more confidence.. i mean Eleanor had tons of confidence and never let the hate get to her like that” so he was talking about my biggest insecurity and comparing me to his ex? i  cried harder, the day just keeps getting worse and worse.