[1] Alex and Intro

Name- Alexandra (Alex) Sanders

Hair- Black (Mid-Back)

Eyes- Green/gold

Height- 5.4

Age- 15

Likes- Animals, Art, Disney, Family, Music and YouTube

DisLikes- Bullies, Her scars, and fake people.

Fears- Ocean, Heights, and small spaces

Favorite Flower- Roses

Favorite Color- Midnight Blue

Favorite Animal- Fox

Her story- Alex was put into the orphanage at the age of 6. Her mother left her with her father when she was two months old. Her father was murdered by her mother and her mother's boyfriend when Alex was only 4. Alex witnessed her father's murder. She lived with her grandmother for two years before she died then Alex was put into the orphanage. She developed Anxiety, depression and terrible nightmares because of it. Now that you know her past. Her is her story.

Hey people! I'm Alex and this is the story of how I met my new family.
So I was just walking through the park one day when I stopped to look at the sky. It was so pretty because the sun was setting. I sat on a bench and watched as it slowly fell over the horizon. Somebody sat next to me and put a jacket over my shoulders. I jumped a bit and he laughed saying he was sorry for scaring me. I really am! Dad! This is my tale- Did somebody say tale? Roman! Leave! Now! How come? I thought you enjoyed my company?  No. I enjoy Virgil's company. Told you she liked me Oh, shut up. *sigh* Well. This WAS my story but I guess it's over. Anyways this is my new family. The Sanders and me- Love you, kiddo! *Small smile and laugh* Love you too, Patton. Anyways! I hope you enjoy my story! See you soon!