[10] Nightmares

Alex's POV

"Alex, sweetie. You have to go to bed." My dad tells me. I nod and let him carry me up the steps. He tuckes me in and kisses my head before going back downstairs. A loud bang followed by yelling fills my ears. I sit up and go over to the door. I look down the hall not seeing anything but a crash comes from the living room. I make my way to the stairwell and see Mama?! She is with a scary man who is holding a knife. Is he tickling Daddy with the knife. Mama blows daddy a kiss with a spit bubble then leaves. I make my way towards daddy. He holds my hand and puts a kiss on my head "Alex. Daddy loves you, you know that right?" I nod confused "I wove you too Daddy." I say hugging him. "Daddy is going to take a nap. Ok?" I nod "Ok daddy. When you wake up can we go to the park?" Daddy smiles and nods "Yes sweetie. We can go to the park." Daddy says before falling asleep. I smile and hold his and waiting for him to wake up. A loud siren goes off and men come into my house. They seem sad, I don't know why, daddy is only sleeping. "Kid? What are you doing?" I smile "Waiting for daddy to wake up." The man shakes his head before picking me. Another man gives me my stuffie and Daddy's necklace "What arw you doing? Daddy is onwy sleeping" The man covers my eyes "Kid. Daddy isn't going to wake up anytime soon" I start to cry "But he is taking me to the park tomorrow!" I shout. The man just sighs and takes me to his car.

I launch up with a scream looking around. My door swings open showing a worried Roman "Alex!?". I notice that I'm shaking all over and tears roll down my face like a waterfall. He walks over and grabs my hands "Alex? Are you ok, princess?" I shakily nod and Roman picks me up taking me downstairs. He sets me on the counter and checks my head before going to get a cup of water. I look out the window and smile seeing the stars. I hear a glass smash causing me to turn around. Roman is standing there looking deathly pale. "A-Alex?" He asks sounding scared and coughs. Blood splatters the counter and I scream as he falls over. My mother is standing behind him, grinning evily "You should have saved him."