[12] I Love You, Guys.

Alex's POV

(Two years later)

I've gone to public school for a year and have a few friends. I have a girlfriend/boyfriend and they're named Kai. We do everything together and I've gotten closer with my amazing family. I love them all, even Logan warmed up to me. It's a bit of a shock but it makes me happy. "Hey, kiddo. Wanna go get food with us?" I smile at Patton and nod before closing my diary. I grab the coat that Kai got me and go down the steps. A pair of arms go around me and I see dark sleeves. I grin "Hello, Virgil." He laughs causing his chest to rumble. I laugh along with him and we all get in the car. Logan and Patton are arguing while Roman takes a selfie. I roll my eyes with a smile as we get to the place. I step out of the car and order my chocolate marshmallow. After everyone gets their treat we all go for a walk by the water. "Hey, Alex?" Roman says from beside me. "Yes?" "Do you remember that night when you had a nightmare?" I blink and nod "I do. What about it?" Roman smiles sadly "I just wanted to let you know that I love you." I smile and put my head on his arm "I love you, too." Roman grins "Race you to the swings!" I smirk as he takes off before following him.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
I look around me seeing everyone staring at the night sky. Logan is naming all the constellations. Thomas is staring in awe. Roman is laughing at Patton who is trying to catch a jar gull if fire flies. I'm sitting against a tree with Virgil next to me. "Why are you staring at us?" I blink looking at Patton "I love you, guys." I say proudly and Virgil lays his head in my lap "We love you too." I look at the sky above us. I swear for a second that I saw a flower. A rose. A smile crosses my lips "I love you too, Papa." I whisper so nobody can hear me. I love this life