11

Andrew POV

"Dre!" I yelled. "Come holla at the old man."

"Wassup." He sat in my chair.

"Alysia ain't say too much. She upset. Probably mad at me."

"Shit I'll be mad atcho' ass too. You can't not check on girls like you do with boys." He said.

"So where the fuck was you at?" I sat back with my arms folded and eyebrows raised.

"Shut up."

"Okay then." I laughed. "We gotta get these niggas. I need them took out asap. Lemme know everything you know."

"Few weeks I caught Alysia at that nigga Killa hoe house. The one where he send all the bitches he kidnap..."

Unknown POV

Sitting in her room crying. All Alysia ever wanted was to be loved. She wondered why nobody did. Shit Alysia went through made her rethink life alot. She would just sit in the dark room and cry and think. Her mom left her for a nigga that raped her when she was little. Her daddy ain't even know she was getting fucked by his wife. Now her boyfriend don't want her.

Flipping her two braids and wiping her eyes, Alysia got out of her bed and changed her sheets and comforter. When finished she hopped in a steaming shower, letting all the hate and negative vibes go down the drain. She unraveled her braids and washed her hair. Now she's shaving her body bare. Alysia wanted to feel renewed. She stepped out and dried off, lotioned up. Putting on her silk robe, she applied a deep conditioner to her thick hair. She's having a whole self care night. Doing a face mask and all.

Alysia sat in her room watching her fave show, 90210. Rinsing out her deep conditioner she dried it with a towel before doing the L.O.C method and putting about 18 braids in her hair for a braidout. Putting on her bonnet and then some panties and a t shirt. She was ready to face the hate at school.

On the other hand, Andrew and his seed was out looking for Killa and his niggas. Knocking everybody out that had some to do with Alysia.

"I was told a group of young niggas gang raped my princess." Andrew was on somebody porch talking but he was in front of the group that forced Alysia to do what she did.

"Y'all the ones who did it?" He asked.

"Nawl." Young nigga lied straight like that.

"Don't give a fuck." He shot a bullet through each one of they forehead.

He walked in the house like he owned it. He was on some Bankroll Fresh type shit. Walk in yo trap take over yo trap.

"Where the fuck Killa at?" He had his Glock 40 ready, aiming at whoever.

"In the back." Dude lied but got shot anyway. Andrew was shooting everybody in the way or had some to do with Alysia. He didn't care if he went to jail, he felt like he owed this to Alysia.

"Killa. You a wild ass nigga. You know that right?" He put the gun to Killa head. "You took my daughter. Raped her. Had another dude rape her. That nigga brought in five niggas to rape her too. Shit crazy. What if you was actually raising yo child instead of me? But I took her and hurt her. They say hurt people, hurt people. SO WHO THE FUCK HURT YOU? You raped your own child. That shit ain't crazy to you? We was supposed to be bros, but you fucked my bitch and got her pregnant. She left me so now I'm raising the baby. I love that lil girl like she my own. And the shit hurts me that she don't know shit about her own life and she go through shit on top of it."

"I'll fuck the shit outta her if I could do it all over again." Killa was smiling.

"You a sick ass nigga. Fuck you."

Andrew sent a bullet straight through Killa skull. Making sure nobody was around, he walked out. His niggas was already here cleaning.