15. A Little Something.

Alicia POV

Well we in the gym and we already tried out with the dance part and conditioning now we just working on jumps and tumbling skills (flipping). Well we had to get in groups of of four. You should already know me, Alysia, and Naylana was stuck together and one of our close friends Brianna was with us too, she cool people sometimes.

It was Aubree and her little squad turn to do a tumbling pass together. They did a simple back walkover-back handspring-back tuck. It was a cute little pass or whatever. After almost six other groups it was our turn. We kept it simple and easy. We did round off-back walkover-back handspring-layout. Tomorrow at school we'll get to know if we made the team to get to the final tryouts.

Alysia POV

Well it's only nine minutes after six and Ms. Angela picked all of us up and we were all at my house. I walked in the house then walked out and walked back in, I ain't want these people in my home.

"Bruh why the fuck are y'all here?" I mumbled, talking about the boys.

"What's that Alysia?" Andre asked me.

"Nothing." Then my dad came running down the steps like he just stole something. The dude was on the run.

"NAYLANNNAAAA!" He was screaming.

"I missed you so much. Where have you been? How are you? I missed you. I haven't seen you in a while." He told Naylana while everyone else was going to sit on the couch. I was just standing at the counter.

"BRIANNAAA! I haven't seen you either. I missed you too." My dad said. All she did was laugh. I still stood at the counter like nothing was happening because it really hurt me on the inside.

He been showing everybody else attention except his baby girl. He always show me attention and he hasn't said 'hey' or nothing like that.

Fuck my life. I was so upset and sad. My eyes are filled with tears as they rushing down my face. I ran from the kitchen and upstairs to my room and shut the door hard and bursted into even harder tears on my bed and I sat there just crying. I'm so sensitive.

••••••••••••••••••••••
I know it was short or whatever but ima update asap. Well ima try but yeah this just a little something and yeah. Love y'all Byeeee !!😘😊💕😈