17. Bruhh.

Alysia POV

I went upstairs with Ranylah and sat on my bed. I turned on the TV and sat her up, so she could watch it. I changed into my grey joggers and a tank-top, and some socks and I put my hair in a ponytail.

I went back in my bed and fed Ranylah and she was sound asleep. I laid her down on a pillow before I laid down too. Soon as I drifted off to sleep, a knock came to my door.

"Come in." Surprised, I saw my father at the door.

"We boutta go out to handle some business." He said. I stared at him with a blank expression.

"Keelan still here if you worried." My
dad added on.

"Okay, daddy can you tell him to come in here with me?" I asked.

"Yeah."

"Thanks."

We just sat there. I look a lot like my dad. I thought about life as I waited. Keelan finally came in my room with his whole life in his hands. 

"You welcome." My father said, before walking out.

"We out." He yelled and the front door closed. Keelan sat there, very quiet. Keelan acts like my blood brother, but we are very lowkey with it. We started talking about any and everything. After closing the conversation, I fell asleep.

**

3 hours later. 6:19pm ::

Alysia's POV

I woke up to somebody arguing. I yawned and walked towards the noise because I'm trynna sleep. I walked outside my door, and looked back, Ranylah was still asleep. Then I noticed my brother, Keelan, and Ms. Angela rolling on the floor. It look like they was trynna get something out of her hand.

"Alysia get it." Andre yelled out. I tried to get the gun but I couldn't my brother was on top of her trying to get it and Keelan was trying to hold her down.

As soon as I grabbed her forearm a shot fired off, and blood was splattered all over my white tank top.

*                   *                 *

I know y'all like it. 😂😘 BTW It's Getting Better and Better. I took some boring Ahh Young Author Classes So Be Aware. For The Look Out. I Know it's Short But You Should Live. Love Y'all Bye😘😘😘 Update Tomorrow Maybe 😄😄😜😘💋 xoxo

~AutterBug_ aka Audrey