Chapter 5

(Y/N)'s point of view

I open my eyes slowly. 'Where am I?' I wondered. I looked at my surroundings. In front of me is an old wooden door. Beside it is a dresser with a book shelf above it. To my left, I see a small work desk with a stack of papers spread across it. On the right of me, there are five picture frames with pictures of little kids in each of them.
I freeze when I realize that those aren't any random little kids. The first picture, a boy with brown hair and blue eyes smiles brightly at the camera. Above his picture is a picture of a Freddy animatronic suit.
Next is Bonnie's picture, then Chica, then Foxy. Under the animatronics' pictures, I see a newspaper article that is also framed.
I strain my eyes to read it. But when I do, I quickly regret it.

The New York Times
June 26th
Five children missing
Police have searched the 'Freddy Fazbear's pizzeria' building for five children parents have reported to be missing. While searching the premises, police found a message on the wall that was written in blood saying, 'it's me'. There have been no findings of these five children.

I felt sick! These five children... are my robot friends.
I started to get up but notice that something is holding me back. Looking down, I see rope tied around my torso, my arms, and my legs. I start to scream until I realize that the tape over it won't allow me to.
The last resort now is to struggle against the bondage, which I do. I in move the chair that I'm in making the legs come up and slam down with a loud echo. After the third slam, the old door opens slowly. My eyes widen when I see who it is.
"Hello my dear! You're awake!" The man with the purple suit says. All I can do is watch him in horror as he walked towards my chair. When he stands in front of the chair, he sits crossed legged on the floor.
"Forgive me for not introducing myself before, I'm Vincent." He says while extending his hand to me, knowing that it was tied up.
I didn't try to respond with the tape over my mouth. But I wouldn't respond if there was nothing there anyway.
"Ahem!" Vincent cleared his throat and awkwardly put his hand down.
He then stood up and took the tape off of my mouth. The pain stung for a little bit but was quickly forgotten when he took a pocket knife out of his back pocket.
I watched as Vincent opened the knife and put it in front of my face.
"Don't worry (Y/N). I wouldn't dare try to hurt you." He smiled before bringing the knife towards my arm. 'Well it looks like you are Vincent!' I thought.
I shut my eyes tightly, mentally preparing myself for the pain. That's when I heard a snapping sound and felt the pressure of the rope loosen. I opened my eyes and saw the top halve of my body free.
I watched Vincent cut the rope off of my legs too.
"You can stand now!" He said in a joking but sarcastic way. When I didn't move, Vincent grabbed my hand and pulled me up.
"What do you want?" I ask. Since it was my first time speaking in a while, the question came out as a whisper.
Vincent put his hand over his heart and smiled. "Thank the heavens,she speaks!" He laughs. Before I could say something to him, he holds a hand up to stop me.
"I have to go make sure everything is set up for you. Until then," he spreads he arms, gesturing to the room. "Make yourself at home." He smiles then walks out of the room, leaving me in silence.
After Vincent left, I heard shuffling in the room next to the one I was in. 'What was he getting ready for?' I thought.
When I heard footsteps coming towards this room, I looked for some kind of weapon that could help me fight him off. Luckily, Vincent left the pocket knife on the dresser.
Right when he was about to open the door, it sounded like something rammed into it.

Freddy's point of view

It took a while to finally guess that Vincent would hide in the construction site of the second Freddy Fazbear's pizzeria (which would soon replace us). The thought of that sent a chill down my spine as we all ran to the new, in progress, pizzeria.
With the looks Bonnie and Foxy had in their eyes, I knew they were looking for blood. Lots of it too. I probably had the same look in my eyes.
We entered the building and quietly looked for (Y/N). After about five minutes, Chica came around a corner.
"Guys! I found where (Y/N) is! But we need to hurry, in the room next to her is an empty Marionette suit!" She panicked. We ran to the door where (Y/N) is. Bonnie looked into the keyhole.
"That's my girl!" Bonnie whisper cheered. "She has a pocket knife!"
"What are you doing here!?" An outraged voice asked.
We turn and see Vincent standing behind us.
"How many times do I have to kill you for you to understand that I always win!" He yelled.
Vincent started running towards us but before he could even touch us, we all jumped out of the way. He face planted into the door making a loud sound.
Foxy and Bonnie grabbed his arms and Chica sat on his back with a satisfied grin on her face.
"Go get (Y/N), Freddy." Foxy said.
I nodded and ran into the door. Running in there probably wasn't the smartest idea because before I could take (Y/N)'s hand, she stabbed me in the arm.
After she saw that it was me who ran into the room and not Vincent, she dropped the knife.
"Freddy! I'm so sorry, are you ok?" She asked hurriedly.
I hold out my bleeding arm to her and smile.
"Watch." I say. We watch my wound for about thirty seconds and then it completely clears up. The only thing to prove that it was once there, was the blood that now stains my shirt.
(Y/N) sighs in relief. We walk out of the room and look at the three in the hallway. We both freeze at the scene.
Foxy lays unconscious, Chica is pulling at her hair and yelling, and Bonnie is trying to calm her down. When he sees me and (Y/N) walk in, he runs to us.
"Vincent is gone! He knocked Foxy out, put some kind of syringe in Chica, and told me that 'he's coming back for us all'."
I was about to say something when a boy who looks exactly like Bonnie walked in like a drunk man. He had blue bunny ears, green eyes, a red electric guitar strapped to his back, and anywhere that Bonnie's clothes had purple, this guy's clothes had blue.
"Shut your traps! Some people would like to get some sleep!" He said rubbing his eyes. Me, (Y/N), and Bonnie stared at the boy for a while.
When the boy finally looked at us, he was just as surprised. Then he smiled mischievously.
"Oh I see what's happening," he said. "You wanted to see the new and improved animatronics who are going to replace you!" He gestured to himself.
(Y/N) tensed. "Replace?" She asked.
"You didn't hear? Next week at this time, Freddy Fazbear's pizzeria will be new!" The boy bragged.
"You said you needed some sleep?" Bonnie asked then held up his fists. "Let me help you with that!" He growled.
The boy just shrugged and grabbed his guitar like it was a weapon. He had an excited smile on his face like he looked forward to this fight. I touched Bonnie's shoulder.
"We have to go." I tell him. He nods and helps me lift up Foxy. (Y/N) goes over to Chica, who was mumbling to herself and fidgeting with her hands, and stands her up. As we were walking towards the exit, I heard chuckling coming from the blue haired boy. We walk out of the building.
"I have a first aid kit at my house." (Y/N) said. Me and Bonnie nodded and started the walk to her house.