Chapter 7

(Y/N)'s point of view

Sleep is a beautiful thing and currently, that's what I'm doing. It's 9:17pm and I'm trying to get recharged before my next shift at the pizzeria. During my deep, wonderful sleep, my phone starts to buzz on my night stand. I pick it up and see the manager calling me. I answer in my sleepy voice.
"Hello?" I ask.
"Ah, Ms. (L/N)! You're awake." He replies. 'Not really' I think.
"Anyway, I'm calling to tell you to not come into the pizzeria today." He said. Now I was listening.
"I'm sorry?" I ask.
"I apologize for not informing you earlier but, we are closing Freddy Fazbear's pizzeria and having a grand re-opening! It's gonna be great! With new characters, attractions, and fun! Those old animatronics were a little too scary for the kids so we made the new ones look nicer."
Even though I knew this already, I was still frozen in shock.
"I sent the location of the new pizzeria to your email. Your hours will still be from 12:00am to 6:00am so no need to worry about that. Make sure to come there today." The manager hung up the phone before I could answer. I drop my head into my pillow and stayed there until it's time to get ready for work.

~Time skip~

I finally made it to the new pizzeria after getting lost about five times. The only thing that motivated me to come here was knowing that my five friends would be here.
I take a deep breath and open the glass double doors. As soon as I open the doors, the manager runs towards me with an excited smile on his face.
"(Y/N)! Welcome to the new and improved Freddy Fazbear's pizzeria! Let me show you around." He started to lead me around the building. This new pizzeria was huge compared to the olde one. After a while, the manager took me to a room with a lot of tool kits. But, the thing that makes me smile is all five of my friends lined up against the wall.
"This is the new parts and service room. We put the old animatronics here." The manager explains. He walks out of the room but I stay in there for a few more seconds to smile and wave at my friends. I walk out of the room and follow the manager into what I'm guessing is the office.
"This is where you will work." He gestures to the new office. I slowly look around.
The office is bigger than the old one but, it doesn't have any doors. The only thing in there was two vents, a giant door frame that opens into the hallway, and a mask that looks like Freddy's animatronic head.
"What's with the mask?" I ask while picking it up.
"Oh, the new animatronics haven't been fully tested yet and we don't know if they will try to attack you or not." He said while chuckling. "Just put the mask on if the animatronics come into the office"
I nod and sit at the desk.
"Anyway, that's everything. Good luck (Y/N)!" The manager says while walking out.
I sit back and pick up the new tablet that is sitting on the desk. I check each camera and see all six of the animatronics. Since the guys told me about each of the new ones, I could tell who was who. I was looking at the stage when all of a sudden, Bonbon, the blue haired boy with the blue bunny ears looked at the camera. It felt like he was looking right at me.
I put the tablet down to get my bearings then picked it up again. Only this time, Bonbon was gone and Frederick and Cecilia were both looking at the camera.
I dropped the tablet, hoping that I didn't break it, and put the mask over my head. I heard something crawl through the right vent then foot steps walking towards me. I stopped breathing as the figure stood behind me.
I squeeze my eyes shut when I feel the mask being lifted off of my head.
Once the mask is completely off, a hand turns my head until I'm looking at Bonbon in his human form. He stares at me for a few second.
"Hey, I remember you!" He says. I don't answer as he scans my face.
"You're that girl with ol' Freddy bear and bunny boy."
Bonbon lets go of my head and looks down at the mask. He picks it up and shows it to me.
"Really? What do you take me for, an idiot?" He asks with amusement on his face.
"Who's that Bonbon?" A child's voice asks.
Bonbon rolls his eyes and looks in the direction of the big door frame. I look there too and see a boy around twelve years old. He wears a blue and read striped shirt and hat. He has blue eyes and light brown hair. He also holds a balloon in his hand. From his appearance, I can tell that he's B.B.
"Get lost kid I'm busy." Bonbon says irritated. B.B. looked irritated as well.
"I'll tell Mario!" He yells before stomping off into the hallway.
"Tsk," Bonbon smirks and looks back at me. "As if I care."
I stood up out of the chair and backed into the hallway not letting my eyes off of Bonbon as he inches forward. Before he could reach me, someone punches him hard in the side. This made Bonbon fall on the floor.
The person who punched him was Foxy. He looked pretty angry.
"Don't you so much as look at (Y/N)." He spits.
"That's her name? I imagined something better." Bonbon states. Foxy started to walk towards him when we all three heard footsteps coming towards the office.
"There he is. He told me to get lost." B.B. walked in while pulling at someone's arm, making them follow.
The guy had black jeans, a black long sleeve shirt with a white shirt over it, black hair, pale skin, and purple eyes. This guy had to be Mario.
Mario looked at Bonbon, who was on the floor holding his side, and held back a laugh. "I can't believe I'm saying this fox but, thanks. Someone had to knock some sense into him." He said while crossing his arms. Bonbon glared but didn't say anything. Mario saw me next.
"Who's this?" He asked and looked me up and down. Foxy grabs my hand and leads me to the vent.
"Leave her alone." He said before we both crawled through the vent.