Chapter 6

(Y/N)'s point of view

When we got to my house, Freddy and Bonnie took Foxy, who was still unconscious, into the guest room to sleep. I brought a kitchen chair into the living room and sat Chica down in it. Well, tried to anyway.
The syringe that Vincent put into her was still in her system making her continue to pull at her hair or mumble.
When I sat her down, she just stood up again. When the boys came into the living room, Bonnie just tied Chica to the chair. This made her kick and struggle but after half an hour, she fell asleep as well.
Me, Bonnie, and Freddy sat in the living room quietly. After a while, Freddy looked at me.
"Are you ok (Y/N)? Did Vincent hurt you?" He asks. I smile and assure him that I'm ok. Then a question that bothered me for a while comes to mind.
"Who is Vincent and what does he have to do with you five?" I ask. Bonnie and Freddy look at each other, and then to the floor.
"We're all in the same age group." Bonnie starts. "It was Chica's seventh birthday and we went to Freddy Fazbear's pizzeria for her party."
'What does a birthday party have to do with Vincent?' I wonder while I listen to Bonnie's story.
"A security guard in a purple uniform came to us saying he had some extra balloons in the back. We didn't know until later that the guard was Vincent, a psycho who killed for fun." Freddy chuckled at Bonnie's description. I didn't find this story funny at all. Bonnie sighs.
"Of course, we were just five dumb kids at a pizza party. We didn't know better. We followed Vincent into a room that was labeled 'parts and services' expecting to get loaded up with balloons. Vincent locked the door and smiled to us. We didn't notice the animatronic suits sitting in the room with us."
Hearing that final part, I finally understood where this story was going. Bonnie took in a ragged breath but continued.
"Vincent told Chica to step forward to get her balloons first since she was the birthday girl. When she got close enough, Vincent took out a knife and stabbed her. He then dragged her limp body to the yellow chicken animatronic suit and put her inside of it. He did this to all of us. But...instead of dying... we all woke up. Not like our regular selfs of course. We were the animatronics that Vincent put our bodies into. We were still able to turn into humans but, it wasn't the same."
By the time Bonnie was done speaking, I had tears in my eyes that were on the verge of spilling. When Bonnie looked up at me and saw my horrified face, he quickly tried to lighten the mood.
"But do you know how many times I've gotten beat up by Foxy or Freddy? Sometimes I have to thank Vincent or I would be dead." He laughs.
I give a little smile to try to cheer myself up.
After a few seconds, Chica jolts awake and looks around. Then she looks down at her tied up body with a puzzled expression.
"W-why am I tied up?" She asks. Bonnie and I burst into fits of laughter while Freddy unties Chica. I'm guessing that we laughed a little too loud because Foxy ran into the living room in a panic.
"What happened?! Did we get Vincent? Where's (Y/N)!?!" He yelled. Bonnie laughed even harder while hearing Foxy panic.
After everything calmed down, we relaxed for the rest of my shift (which I spent not at work).
By 5:45, the animatronics had to go back to the pizzeria before it opens.
After they left, I decided to catch up on cleaning around the house.

~Time skip~

I pulled up to the pizzeria at 12:00 exactly. I ran into the building and into the office to find Bonnie sitting in the office chair. He was holding the tablet that controls the cameras. I walked in and Bonnie looked up at me. When he saw that I was staring at him, he smirked and showed me the camera he was looking at. It was pirate's cove, the room that Foxy lives in.
"I know how much Foxy hates being watched. I'm tryin' to see how long he'll let me stare at him before he comes and beats me up!" He laughs. I slowly nod and walk up for a better look.
On the tablet, Foxy finally opened the curtain with an irritated look in his face. He glared at the camera then rolled up his sleeve while walking towards the office. We heard him start talking in the hallway.
"Bonnie you do this everyday!" He yelled. I took the tablet and checked on Freddy and Chica who were sitting on the stage and talking. Chica looked at the camera and waved while standing up. This made Freddy do the same and together, they made their way to the office as well.
Foxy stomped into the office with fire in his eyes. He glanced at me. "Hey (Y/N)." He said before looking back at Bonnie. I silently waved while Bonnie was being dragged out of the office by Foxy. He slammed the door behind him and then I heard loud hitting sounds along with some yelling.
Chica slipped into the room as if nothing was happening and Freddy walked in behind her.
"(Y/N)! How was your day? It seems like we haven't seen you in forever! Did you get some rest? Speaking of sleep, can we have a sleep over at your house? That would be super fun? Oh! Also-,"
Freddy gave a loud sigh and cut Chica off.
"Oh my gosh Chica you talk so much! Do you still have that syringe in you or is that your regular nature?!" He said. Chica frowned and growled at Freddy. Freddy didn't seem to notice as he plopped down into the office chair and span around in it. The door to the office finally opened and a satisfied Foxy walked in with a beat up Bonnie.
Now that everyone was here, I have to ask them a question.
"Hey, guys?" I started. Everyone looked at me.
"What is it (Y/N)?" Bonnie asked. He was already starting to heal!
"Back at that building, what did the blue haired guy mean by 'replace?'" I asked.
Everyone looked at each other worriedly. Chica looked back at me and started to explain.
"That blue haired guy is Bonbon. He's the replacement for Bonnie. That's why he has bunny ears. But, they changed the color so instead of purple like Bonnie, Bonbon is blue." She grimaces at the name. Bonnie flinched at this statement.
"Freddy's replace is Frederick." Freddy shifted in the office chair uncomfortably.
"Mangle is similar to Foxy, but he has white hair and pink fox ears. Mangle isn't an animatronic that's out of order. He will be out on stage too." I see Foxy ball up his fist out of the corner of his eye.
"My replacement's name is Cecelia. She's slightly shorter than me and I've heard that she has a big attitude." Chica rolls her eyes.
"So she's similar to Foxy! They both have attitudes!" Freddy laughed while elbowing Foxy in the ribs.
Foxy grabbed his arm and twisted it around his back. "Anything else?" He asks.
Freddy winced. "Nope. I'm good." He whispered.
"Chica don't forget the new additions." Bonnie says while pulling Foxy off of Freddy.
"Oh right! There's also B.B. and Mario." Chica said after the reminder.
"Who are they?" I asked.
"B.B. stands for Ballon Boy. You can probably tell from his name that he sells balloons to kids." Chica explains.
"B.B. should stand for Big Brat!" Bonnie yells. "I hate that kid! I just wanna snatch that red and blue hat off of his head and stomp on him!"
"He is a bit of a trouble maker, that's why Mario likes him so much." Freddy agrees.
"Who's Mario?" I wonder out loud.
"Really his name is Marionette, but, the people who are making the second Freddy Fazbear's pizzeria thought it would be too hard for kids to say. Mario is the cashier for the ticket counter. He hand out prizes to kids with the right amount of tickets." Freddy says.
I nod since I'm finally understanding things.
"But, if these are your replacements, what's going to happen to you guys?" I ask.
"We'll be moved to the new pizzeria, (Y/N)" Foxy said. "But not to entertain the kids. We'll be used for extra parts. If the new animatronics break down, the owner will use our animatronic parts to fix them."
That's horrible! There will be nothing left over years time.
"If all of your robotic parts are gone, what happens to your human forms?" I ask.
They didn't answer. That's when I realize the answer on my own.
"There won't be a human form. That will be gone too." I whisper.
Everyone nods slowly.