The kiss

" okay , so what your favorite color ?" he ask .

" black , your so basic . what type of question is that ?" I said while laughing a little bit . you could see it in his face that he was trying hard to think of a question .

" hey, give me a break i'm thinking okay .. anyways it's your turn ."

" okay , what is one childish thing that you still enjoy ?"

" Waking up every saturday morning and opening up the TV to watch spongebob. " I burst out laughing the moment those words left his mouth .

" Hey , I ain't judging . spongebob have been my man's since birth " he let out a laugh and I couldn't help but stare .

" okay, my turn . Who's your favorite actor ?"

" Easy , kevin hart " I didn't need to think about it , i'll watch any movie as long as kevin hart is in there .

The car ride went by fast , every second of it was full with laughter . The whole time we basically ask question about each other and teasing each other . we spent the whole time laughing and by the time we got to my house it felt like the time flew by . My house was a 1 block down .

" hey, could you drop me off here" I quickly said bringing myself back to reality . My parents were not home but they could be back an minute. They think I'm out with sterline and if they see me in a random car with some dude , i'm so dead .

" yeah , sure . Do you want me to walk you to your house ?" he said . Aww , that's sweet but hell no .

" ummm.. No thanks . But thanks for the ride , this was fun ." I said , with a smile. While I was about to get out the car , My hand were pulled back , forcing me to turn around . My eyes widen when someone's else lips found there way to mines . My body froze on the spot. This is my first kiss , what was i supposed to do ? my heartbeat quickened up . His lips felt soft on mines . But this shouldn't go on any farther .

Finally, find a tiny bit strength and pushed him off , ran out the car.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading . Please feel free to vote or comment what you guys think .

Also the cover for this book was by