Running Into Each Other

-Santana’s (POV)-

-Santana’s Room-

I just got out the shower when my phone goes off. I walk up to it and pick it up new message from Dani I smile.

D: Hey Santana I made it home.

S: Good thank you for telling me.

D: No prob. So where are we going for lunch tomorrow?

I grab some shorts and a tank top I put them on.

S: I don’t know maybe I will just surprise you. ;)

D: Ooo I like surprises.

I smile and grab a notebook and pen I write that down.

S: So you like surprises huh?

D: Mhm I sure do I always like the thrill of wondering where I am going there is no better feeling than that.

S: I totally get what you are saying.

D: Yeah anyways I have to jump into the shower and get ready for bed.

S: Okay nite sweet dreams.

D: Night sweet dreams. :0)

I set my phone down on my dresser. I climb into bed and cover up soon I am fast asleep.

-Quinn’s (POV)- (Morning)

I’m getting ready for the day Rachel comes into the room with just a towel on I turn around and smile.

Rachel: What?

Quinn: Nothing I’m just admiring you.

Rachel blushes a little I walk up to her and pull her close to me I kiss her the kiss becomes heated I take her to the bed.

-Santana’s (POV)-

I’m looking at myself in the mirror I decided that I wanted to go for a run I hear Rachel and Quinn moaning I sigh. I grab my I-Pod and put my headphones on I put my music on full blast and head out of the loft.

-Dani’s (POV)-

-Pathway-

I didn’t have class today because my writing professor got sick and they couldn’t find anyone else to fill in for her. So I decided to go running I always feel good when I go running and get lost in my music. I turn corner and bump into someone I take out my headphones I look over and see Santana on her butt I was about to say something until she spoke before me.

Santana: Don’t you know how to watch where you are going?

I smile a little and get up.

Dani: I usually do but I thought what the hell why don’t I just run into you.

-Santana’s (POV)-

I turn a corner and I run into someone I fall onto my ass I take out my headphones and ask “Don’t you know how to watch where you are going?” The person says “I usually do but I thought what the hell why don’t I just run into you.” Wait a minute I know that voice I look up and see Dani standing above me.

Santana: Oh my God Dani I am so sorry.

Dani: It’s no problem I was just about to say the same thing.

Dani extends her hand I grab it and she pulls me up.

Santana: I’m usually not that rude.

Dani: It’s all good don’t worry about it.

We laugh.

Santana: I thought that you had class today.

Dani: I did but, my writing professor was sick so they gave us the day off.

Santana: Oh that must be nice for you.

Dani: Yeah kind of I mean I love writing class but…

Santana: But what?

Dani: Never mind.

Santana: Come on it was something.

Dani: It’s nothing I swear.

Santana: Okay. How about this: we race to that tree over there.

I point to a tree.

Santana: If I win you tell me what you were going to say.

Dani: And if I win?

Santana: You don’t have to tell me.

She smiles.

Dani: Okay.

Santana: On your mark…get set…go!

Both us take off running.

-Dani’s (POV)-

Santana and I both take off running I was in the lead until I almost tripped she makes it to the tree first. I jog the rest of the way when I get to the tree the both of us are breathing heavy.

Dani: I almost had you.

Santana: What are you talking about? You were like miles away and you also have short legs.

She chuckles a little causing me to chuckle I push her a little.

Dani: I’d rather have short legs than long ones.

She pushes me a little we laugh.

Santana: So spill it. What were you going to say?

Dani: I was just going to say that I like writing class and all but, I would rather be getting to know you.

Santana: That’s kind of cheesy but…I would like the same thing.

Dani: So do you want to get coffee or something?

Santana: I would love to.

She smiles.

Dani: I’ll race you to Carrie’s Coffee Shop.

Santana: You’re on.

Santana and I take off running.

I’m so sorry that I haven’t been updating I’ve been really busy with stuff. Anyways I hope that you like this part. Also do you like it when it is in Quinn and Rachel’s POV or do you like it with just Santana and Dani’s?  What was your favorite thing from this part? *Leave comments please*