Proposal Part 1

I’m so sorry guys I meant to post this yesterday but I got busy and my sister had to go to the hospital so I was too worried about her to write. Anyways I hope that you guys enjoy this part.

-Quinn’s (POV)-

-Jenny’s Ring Shop-

I’m walking around Jenny’s Ring Shop I’m looking for an engagement ring for Rachel. Santana is going to be meeting me here so she can help me Dani is keeping Rachel busy by having her help her go through her clothes that she wants to give away. My phone goes off I take it out of my purse and look at the caller ID it is Santana.

Quinn: Hey San.

Santana: Hey sorry I’m running a little late I had to make an excuse to Gunther so I could leave early. I was supposed to do a double shift you know.

Quinn: Yeah I know and I’m sorry to pull you away from work.

Santana: Hey you are my best friend and this is more important.

Quinn: Okay.

Santana: I’m here by the way.

I look around and see Santana when she sees me she waves and we hang up.

Santana: Have you figured out which ring you want?

Quinn: Not yet that’s why I need your help.

Santana: Do you know what she likes?

Quinn: Well yeah she likes big diamonds but I can’t afford big so it has to be small.

Santana: Like that one?

Santana points at a ring and I look at I smile.

-Rachel’s (POV)-

-Dani and Santana’s Apartment-

Dani and I are going through her clothes and putting the clothes that she doesn’t want into bags.

Rachel: So why didn’t Santana help you with this?

I pick up a shirt and show it to Dani she shakes her head I fold it and put it into a bag. I look at Dani to see if she is lying when she lies her eyebrows scrunch together.

Dani: Oh she had some other things to do.

Her eyebrows didn’t scrunch up so she is telling the truth about that.

Rachel: Like what?

Dani: Like pay her phone bill and it’s her turn to mail the money that we owe my aunt.

Her eyebrows scrunch together.

Rachel: I know for a fact that she can pay her phone bill online she’s always done that and she mailed that yesterday.

I set the shirt that I have in my hand down.

Dani: Well she needed to…

My phone goes off she is so lucky I know that she is lying about something. I look at the caller ID and it is Quinn I answer it.

Rachel: Hi baby.

Quinn: Hello what are you two doing?

Rachel: Oh just going through some of Dani’s clothes she is going to give some of her clothes to charity.

Quinn: That’s great.

Rachel: Mhm. What are you doing?

Quinn: Um…I’m getting some lunch. Did you want anything?

Rachel: Where are you going for lunch?

Quinn: To Jose’s Diner.

Rachel: Can you get me their house salad?

Quinn: Of course. Does Dani want anything?

I look at Dani she is texting on her phone.

Rachel: Hey Dani?

Dani: Hmm?

Rachel: Quinn wants to know if you wanted anything from Jose’s Diner.

Dani: Oh uh no thank you Santana is getting me something.

Rachel: Okay.

Rachel: She said no thank you Santana is getting her something.

Quinn: All right I’ll be right there with your food.

Rachel: Thank you I love you.

Quinn: You’re welcome I love you too.

Quinn and I hang up I set my phone onto the Dani’s bed I look at her.

Rachel: Was that Santana that you were texting?

Dani: Yeah. She told me that she will be home soon.

Dani puts the rest of her clothes into her closet.

Rachel: I have to ask you something.

Dani: What’s up?

Rachel: Have you and Santana ever discussed your future?

Dani: What do you mean?

Rachel: I mean have you guys ever talked about marriage or anything like that. Do you guys even sleep in the same room?

Dani: No we haven’t talked about marriage and no we don’t sleep in the same room.

Dani sits on her bed.

-Santana’s (POV)-

I walk into the apartment I have food for Dani and me. Quinn went to get food for her and Rachel I walk to the kitchen and set the food onto the counter. I walk down the hall and hear Rachel and Dani talking I stop just outside the door and listen.

Rachel: Do you want to marry Santana someday?

Dani: Yeah I do eventually. I mean I love her more than anything in this whole world and I would do anything for her.

Rachel: Well I think that when you do decide to ask her you should have me help you pick out the ring.

I smile to myself and walk into Dani’s room.

Dani: Hey babe.

Santana: Hi baby.

I kiss Dani.

Santana: There is food on counter for you.

Dani: Thank you.

Santana: You’re welcome.

Dani, Rachel, and I walk out of Dani’s room just as we exit Quinn walks into the apartment (Rachel and Quinn are allowed to just walk in when we are there) Quinn kisses Rachel and walks to the kitchen all of us eat.

Sorry it’s been a while since I posted to this story I’ve been thinking on what I wanted to write about. I hope that you guys are enjoying this story and my other ones too. What did you guys think of it was it good? Are you guys excited about Quinn asking Rachel to marry her? What do you think Rachel is going to say? Do you think that Dani and Santana should share a room now or should they wait?