The Promise Ring Part 2

-Santana’s (POV)-

-Dani and Santana’s Apartment-

I’m laying on the couch when I hear a knock on the couch I sit up and I hear another knock I get up off of the couch and look through the peep hole there is no one there. I open the door and look around I see a note on the ground I pick it up and read it.

Santana: When you find this note follow the arrows.

I look around and see an arrow pointing down the stairs. I go back into the apartment and grab my keys I lock up. I follow the arrow when I get downstairs there’s another arrow pointing outside I go outside and look around I see another arrow pointing to the right. I take a right I see another arrow pointing to a flower shop I walk in and see a sign pointing to the clerk.

Flower Clerk: You must to Santana Lopez?

Santana: Y…yeah.

The clerk hands me some roses I take them slowly and see a card I take it out and read it.

Santana: There is a car outside get into it.

I put the card back into the flowers and walk outside I see a guy standing by a car holding a poster that has my name on it I walk up to the man.

Man: Miss Lopez?

I nod my head the man opens the door for me I look around and slowly get into the car. I’m not sure what is going on but I don’t question it. The man gets into the car and we drive off. Soon we come to a stop the man gets out and opens the door for me we stopped at the beach. The man hands me a note and I open it and read it.

Santana: I see that you made it to your destination now follow the rose petals.

I look down and see pink and white rose petals I follow them. I get to the beach and I see Dani standing there I walk up to her.

Dani: I see that you found me.

Santana: I did. What is all this about?

Dani: Santana I knew that I had to have you as my girlfriend when I first met you in the diner. I know that you have been through a lot and you have been hurt in the past. I know that it’s hard for you to be open and you still have your guard up and I know why it’s because you were hurt and you don’t want to get hurt again. So, I decided to go out and get you a promise ring.

Dani takes out a box and opens it I gasp and put my hand to my mouth

Dani: This promise ring means that I promise that I will always be there to hold you when you are upset. I’ll be there when you need someone to lean on and I promise that I will never ever hurt you and I will always be faithful. What I’m trying to say is that I love you Santana Lopez.

I put my hand out and she puts the ring on.

Santana: I love you too Dani.

Dani and I kiss I can’t help the tears that are coming down my face. No one has ever done this for me and I’m so happy.

-Dani’s (POV)-

-The Beach-

Santana looks at me and I wipe the tears from her face.

Santana: You know that this is going to be very hard for me beat, right?

Santana and I chuckle.

Dani: I know, but I did have help.

Santana: Let me guess Quinn and Rachel helped.

Dani: Yeah I had them place the arrows and notes.

Santana: And you had Quinn ask me my ring size.

Dani: I sure did.

Santana: You are very sly Danielle Hendricks.

Dani: Well you know that I have to keep you on your toes, right?

Santana: Yes I do.

Santana smiles and I smile back we kiss.

Dani: So what do you want to do now?

Santana: I would actually like to go home so I can put these beautiful roses into water.

Dani: Home we go.

Santana and I hook arms and head home she is asking questions about the surprise and how I pulled it off so well.

Sorry this is so short but I liked how this part ended. What did you guys think?