Chapter 3|Dinner Time|

sorry for the late update I have been talking to @CrazyForBunnys and @PandaKylee trying to come up with a new story for you guys so I hope you enjoy Cheers!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author POV:

You were making Ramen and some sweet for the god of destruction of universe 8 who is no other, than Liquiir himself. He had brought you for 1 night because beerus could only allow 1 night , Korn was waiting with liquiir fro you to finish you work and eat with them. You finished the food you made Ramen, you lad out the food on the table and grab some cop sticks. You watched as Korn and Liquiir ate a bit of the noddles.

Liquiir and korn:"THIS TASTES AMAZING!!!!!!"They both cheered as the started to eat quickly. You smiled at the thought of them enjoying your food.

Y/N:"Thank you very much"As you said that you saw Liquiir look at you confused "Are you not going to join us and eat??" You looked at him...you had just forgot to make food for yourself from getting so excited to make food for a god & angel.

Korn POV:

As I see them looking at each other I start fanboying(I don't know if that is a thing XD) in the background.I love when people find love especially with Lord Liquiir, I bet my other brothers and sisters that she will be in love with Lord Liquiir.

Author POV:

"I forgot.....I was happy making for you and Korn-kun...."You watched as Liquiir got up and held your hand gently and took you to a chair that was beside him on the other side was korn."Liquiir-kun I have no-"Before you could finish Liquiir gave you his bowl,  "Eat mine...we can't have you make more work by making food...wouldn't that be exhausting for you?"he asked you. You just looked at the bowl and started to eat it 7 bates per second.

Liquiir POV:

Never in my whole destroyer life have I seen someone eat that fast.....I guess she hasn't eaten in a while if she is this hunger.But although she is so lovely....so kawaii......so beautiful......so amazing.....I think i'm falling in love........NO Liquiir STOP! what are you thinking she is from universe 7 for crying out loud!!!!......This can't be love can it???

Author POV:

When you finished you looked at korn-kun and Liquiir-senpai they looked surprised looks like,you  were a challenger for fighting.As of that you saw liquiir-senpai come closer and closer to you, you blushed you sewer you could hear korn-kun fanboying in the background.When Liquiir-senpai came really close to your face he saw a piece of ramen and licked it off of your lips"mmmmmm....tasty"He looked at you as you blushed. Liquiir-senpai, korn-kun and you."Korn lets go to the garden I want to see how the plants are doing today" Korn smirked "Yes Lord Liquiir" he bowed "You have a garden Liquiir-kun?"you didn't want to say senpai to give away the fact that you really like Liquiir-senpai."Yes I do...I was thinking we could go there then go visit Belmod for a bit then come back or go take another visit.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Howdy everyone sorry for the long updated anyway if you guys saw my 'OverWatch OneShots' I will make 1 or 3 more one shots for you guys remember

Follow

Comment 

Vote 

Cheers!