Chapter 4 | Evening with Belmod|

(I'm sorry this picture was too cute to pass by, so I just HAD to show you. Take moment to admire this...anyways enjoy!)( Again just wanted to say that I'm sorry for not making a new chapter) 

Y/N's POV: I was with Korn-Kun and Liquiir-senpai on our way to see universe  11, to visit Belmod...the way there was pretty quick because I REALLY don't have patience with this kind of stuff. But when we got there we landed at the temple of universe 11 and saw Cae "Hey Cae " I said getting his attention rather quickly "Y/N WATCH OUT!!!!!", you turned around and saw a huge ball of kai coming at me before I knew it I saw Belmod comes in front of me but I push him and kick the kai away to the opposite side of everyone. Then I saw the person who blasted the kai I saw Dyspo, Toppo and Jiren look at me as if I was a Goddess of All. (This is what you transformed in to)

Everyone just stared at me I look at everyone and transform back into my original form, then I just walked up to the Pride Troopers mad "Who Threw That Kai?" My eyes turn Red and Black

Everyone just stared at me I look at everyone and transform back into my original form, then I just walked up to the Pride Troopers mad "Who Threw That Kai?" My eyes turn Red and Black. They look at Toppo who looks like a sweating dog,  I grab him and said in a demonic voice"Do That Again And You Will Never See The Sun Rise Again" I dropped him and sighed "Well I'm bored" I Cartwheel to Belmod "Hey"

Belmod POV:

I have never seen Y/N so mad before but I have to note down to not make her mad.....EVER, as she dropped Toppo she Cartwheels to me and says "hey" I smile and get up. "That was quite a show" she smirks "What can I say it's in my blood to do so". After that, we all went to the Pride Troopers HQ. Once we arrived she was always beside Liquiir for some reason are they......oh my god YAS FINALLY (Y/N) FINDS SOMEONE WHOA!! I do a small victory dance then Marcarita looks at me " What are you so happy about my- oh my dear YAS!!" when she Y/N and Liquiir hold hand we do a victory dance and giggled. Man......never thought Y/N would get a boyfriend so soon....I'm surprised......but if liquiir breaks her heart I make sure he wishes that he was never born

Y/N POV:

Once we arrived at the training room kunshi and stood in his fight position and said "Goin' get me an A++" " We'll see about that migit". As I said that kunshi started throwing punches and kicks were very easy to dodge. I feel kinda bad for him though but hey he is the one who did say I was able to get belmod to open up to Jiren more now I really think he is a powerful guy.  Now back in reality I noticed I was chocking him with out doing thing I panic and he drops on the floor. What did I do? What no.....HOW did I do that?  I ran towards him as everyone ran to us as well. "What happened is he breathing" asked Dyspo I check his pulse and he is breath "Yes, He may just be knock out for a while about 2 hours at max" I said calmly. I give Kunshi to Jiren and run away crying. 

They probably think I'm a monster now....I don't want to hurt anyone else I just want to be normal again......  

Liquiir POV:

I watch Y/n run through the hall.....what did she do she looked pretty scared once she saw that she was chocking Kunshi. I followed her following her to the front of the Belmod's place she crys and run behinde her and hug her " It wasn't your fault Y/n" I say hugging her tighter "Then who is it?! I don't want to be a monster like my father was.....HE'S THE REASON I WAS BORN LIKE THIS AND WHY I AM WHAT I AM!!!!" She screams and cries more. "How did you make you like this.." I asked calmly she turns and around and hugs me, " Can we just sit somewhere I feel tired" I smile lightly "Sure". We find a place under a tree when we sit down I grab Y/n's wrist and out her in my lap she blushes and sighs.

"Where to begin...." 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Heya Cora here just wanted to say thank you so much for waiting this long :) 

I'm working on 5 more Chapter's right now so enjoy! 

Cheers!