Chapter 5 | The Past|

A/N:Hello long time no see so it took me a while but here we are....this chapter will be your backstory, I tired not to be too dark and gory so if you aren't in to gory things than please go to the next chapter. Thanks!!!

(Y/N) POV:

"Where to begin......"  

"Well when I was a baby I was born with markings from head to toe I never liked them so hide them with makeup, I thought it was worth doing...my parents didn't think that. They told me to either to hind them with clothes or....burn them off, I choose to hind them but when I was sleeping they tied me up and burned my markings. I was left there to rot.....bleeding and feeling like me body was still burning, my mother was left there as well because of my father abusing her. She helped me heal and apologize for what she had done.....I forgave her because I knew deep down its wasn't her fault she was never the type pf person to be dark and well....deadly. My dad on the other was at one point just a regular dad...loving,caring,would protect his family but once he found out that my markings would stay forever he wasn't happy about and wanted them gone. Anyways after my dad everyday kept abusing my mom she died before my 8th birthday." 

"After she died days later beerus who I didn't came in and well you know what happens after that....he took me as his 'sister' which i didn't really mind. Years went by and whis taught me how to fight,use my powers and etc. He became over protective of me over the years as I grew older. I took me a long time to open up to beerus and whis because I was afraid of what they would think, they reason why I get so scared of violence is because of my dad and the abuse I saw my mother go though." 

Liquiir POV: 

I felt sorrow for (Y/N) now knowing what she went though as a child and now here afraid of what she will do to people once they scared her. But now that will explain why beerus is so protective of her and why he won't let her go. But how could someone so positive, sweet, caring and loving on the outside but on the inside is scared, afraid, lonely, and sensitive?? 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

   Hewwo everyone Cora here sorry for the small chapter after so long  I couldn't really think about her past so please forgive me. If you have anything that I can add on that would make sense please leave it in the comments below!!! 

I'll make another chapter either sunday or thursday 

Cheers!!!!! 

Please also 

LIKE 

COMMENT 

SHARE 

AND VOTE