chapter seven

"Voices"

--

Ashton was on the waiting room, reading a book "Bridge to Terabithia" through his black reading glasses with his hoodie on and messing dirty blonde. He was at a clinic. He wanted to tell his doctor that he's been hearing voices during his sleep.

Little kids were playing those provided games in the clinic such as puzzles and spinning "X" and "O" for tic tac toe and such.

"Ashton Irwin?" Said the doctor with the name tag Dr. Silicon (haha) on his white coat. Ashton looked up pushing his bridge nose up to see clearly and put away his book on his bag siting on the chair next to him on the left getting up putting on his side walking towards the doctor nervously. What would the doctor say when he tells him about the voices he hears on his head?

Crazy?
Dumb?
Stupid?
Pathetic?
Insane?
Not normal?
Fuck normal, out of control?

Perhaps he doesn't knows yet, but soon he will know his problems.

"Take a seat here" says doc. He sat on the bed where he's been told to do so dropping his bag next to a chair by the bed. He was being shaky. He hates hospitals and hopefully leaving the area sooner than ever. He gets very scared when it comes to this, and he always thinks that something happens in hospitals. Technically, the doctor was only going to put him to sleep, which he hates, and see what's going on with him. It was like a lying detective but in a computer machine.

Ashton was relaxing on his dream thinking about Luke which he felt a little strange about him and Luke being together. They were holding hands and they were cuddling in the couch watching some silent movies, and it was quiet and perfect for him. He smiles.

The silent movie was about a magician making magic tricks on a baby frog to disappear from the hat, but the frog hopped off the hat and was hopping around the audience which they thought that was funny and that made Luke and Ashton laugh. It was the perfect moment for him to be around Luke, he felt safe.

But the whole image was getting pitch black which Ashton didn't understand and when he look at Luke he disappeared. The room was dark as the entrance door opens and appeared Jeanale inside the house as Ashton shook his head "no...."

Ashton on the real world he was moving too much and the pulse was going quickly making Ashton stressing and fighting on his dream. These voices happens to come back again, the doctor tries to wake Ashton but useless since all Ashton wants to do is fight this battle.

"Stay away from me!" He says. Jeanale cries coming closer to him. He stays at a corner no way to escape.

"You can't be like this forever my love" she says with sad tears. No way in hell he would give in when she cheated on him with another man. He was thought he would hate her forever. If he gave in she wins and he gets weaker. His heart was a beating heart for the girl he loved for five years and almost to propose.

He shouts at her "NO GET AWAY FROM ME!"

Ashton yells and the doctor shooks him to wake up, and he did as he holds the doctors arms so he wouldn't care him like that as he thought that was Jeanale but it wasn't it was the doctor of course.

"Are you alright?" He says. Ashton nods slowly feeling a little sweaty from the horrible nightmare. "I'll bring you some water" he says as he leaves to get Ashton some water.

As Ashton stays alone again in the room, he saw the results in the computer. It was worse. The "lying detector" says it was getting worse for him.

These voices that are haunting him was his ex girlfriend voices following him making him feel like useless and weak.

He cries as he looks down on his thighs.

--
(A/N): sorry for taking long I forgot I had this story lol

400 reads