she changed

So story is starting from laksh's truth i mean abhimanyu's truth comes in front of every one... Near cliff Ragini hugs laksh... Swara is seeing her sis with a bright smile and tears in eyes... It's nearly morning... Swara looks at the sun... Sun is rising with new hope... She thought now everything will be alright... Sanskar calls everyone and tells everything... Soon after that swasan and raglak sit in car... Swara and sanskar in front and raglak on back... Swara looks back and smiles seeing raglak is seeing each other with love... Ragini is clearing his wounds with her dupatta... Swara shifts her gaze to sanskar who is driving car with full concentration... Her smile slightly fades away..

Swara (in mind) : you can't be angry on me for long... Mr maheshwary... I will surely convince you...

She smiles... And looks at the path... Soon they reach mm... All are standing near the door only... Gadodias are also there... Raglak in front behind them swasan... Ap does arti of raglak... Both steps in the house... Behind them swasan... Swara was about to steps in... But sanskar comes in front of her...

Sanskar : where are you going ms swara bose...

All turns to them... Swara looks blankly...

Sanskar : i think you have forgotten but let me remind you that i told you if you step out from this house you can't return again....

Swara reminds everything... She says nothing... Her face becomes red due to stop herself from loud cry...

Soon a car stops and their lawyer mr. Siddharth malhotra step down...

Ap : sanskar... Listen we all will talk about this later... Come... Come swara...

Sanskar : no ma... Please... Dont Anyone dare to come between us... So just stay there...

Raglak : par sanskar....

Sanskar (angrily shouts) : i said no one...

Swara was seeing sanskar with painful eyes...

Sanskar : mr malhotra... You bring those papers right??

Siddharth nodes and forward those papers...

Sanskar Immediately looks them and sign them... Then forward to swara...

Sanskar : sign it...

Swara looks at the paper and just then her eyes fall on the black bold big letters...

'DIVORCE'

She stumbled and hold the door frame to take support...

She looks at him with all pain...

Sanskar : what?? Sign... I don't have full days...

Swara close her eyes and gulps the big lump of cry.. And with shivering hand takes the paper and pen... She gives last glance to sanskar... Pleading through eyes and then signs...

Sanskar snatch the paper as soon as sign complete...

Sanskar : now we have no relation... Do whatever you want... Help everyone... Go...

Swara was standing there blankly.... Looking down with teary eyes... All are too shocked to react....

Ragini slowly goes to swara : don't worry swara... I will make him understand...

Laksh : han swara... Don't worry... (then) Ragini chalo...

Ragini nodes and for last time pats swara's cheek and then goes out... Shekhar and sumi sees her and both takes her to home... Swara react nothing... Even after coming badi she says nothing... Shomi comes to swara's room...