part 7

Without any bak bak... Lets start the chappy... I hope you all remember what happened in previous chapters...

Precap : swara's new look...Sanskar's try to convince swara... Swara sent sanskar jail...

Sanskar : no... You are still my wife... Cause i never ever submitted that paper even i burned that paper...

He shouts angrily... Swara was looking at him with shocked expression...

Sanskar (angry and dangerous voice) : so Mrs swara sanskar maheshwary... You are still my wife... And i have every right on you... Do you get that... (turn his head to inspectors) GET THAT...

Swara is still looking at him... But for his loud shout she comes in sense... Looks at him and sees him angrily staring at inspectors... Swara push him... With full force... Sanskar stumbled a little but composed

Swara : no i am not your wife mr maheshwary... And if that divorce didn't happen then... It will happen now and i will make sure of it... Get that??

She turns to go... But she was pulled by her arm with force and strike with sanskar's chest...

Sanskar : no mrs maheshwary... I will never ever give you divorce.. I will not let you go this time... (shook her by shoulder) understand?? I will not let you go... I will never leave you... Get this in your tiny brain (nudge her temple)

Then leave her with jerk... And takes a cab and left that place... Swara looks at the disappearing cab...

Priyal comes to her : mam... Wo...

Swara : office chalo...

Swara gets in the car and priyal also... Both left...

She comes in... And looks at office staff...

Swara : i am giving you all leave... Go... And i want whole office empty in 15 mins...

All hurriedly close their files and left the office... Whole office empty... Priyal is standing back of swara...

Swara : off all the lights priyal and leave...

She said with calm and cold voice...

Priyal: but mam...

Swara turns and priyal gulps seeing her red eyes and suffering figure...

Priyal slowly : ok... Ok mam...

Here sanskar comes to his house... And sits on sofa with thud... He close his eyes... And was resting...

He remembered swara's face... Their lovely moments... Their fight... Divorce... That letter... Swara's hatred... Tears roll down...

Sanskar slowly whisper : no... Swara... No... You can't leave me... I will never let that happen... This time not... And for that i will go to any extent...

Here swara in office... Everything is dark... Can't see even a sigle thing...

Swara is sitting in her cabin... She even can't see her own hands... She is drinking continuously...

She gets up and with stumbling step goes to a room... She switched on a light... Very dim light but in that also their we can see some pictures... Yes it's her so called family....

Swara : what... What you thought mr maheshwary... I will forget everything... No mr maheshwary... No... (she laughs) you know why i keep you here that i can show you... You all... That i can survive... I can survive alone... (then nodes in no) no... No... Sorry... I am not alone... (looks at her bottle) he is with me all the time... Look... I am alive... Swara bose is alive... What... What you thought you will again come and i will accept you... No... Never... I can't let you destroy me... Never let you... You played with me... Why... Bolo... You have to answer... Bolo... Speak up damn it...