part5

o... Here i am with a new chapter... I am telling sorry before only if you don't like it... If you feel bore...

Precap : swara's out burst... Sanskar's pain... Sanskar promises dida to bring her back...

So let's start...

Sanskar sits for sometime... Then lightly pecks swara's lips... In which swara frowns in sleep and moves her head to sanskar more... Sanskar smiles and nuzzles his nose on her cheek...

Sanskar : i know mrs maheshwary you still love me... And i love you too baby...

He departs and last time kiss her forehead... Then goes out... In hall he meets with dida...

Dida: so what's the plan... 😀(she asks excitedly)

Sanskar : umm... Do one thing..................

(what... Have patience... Sab abhi bata du kya 😏)

Next morning... Our princess open her beautiful eyes and sees dida showing her full teeth😁... She frowns and gets up... 😒

Swara (sleepy voice while getting up) : what happened dida... Why are you doing close up add... Early in the morning.. 😒

Dida: nothing... Chalo have your breakfast 😁

Swara nodes and goes to washroom... After sometime she comes out with red crop top and faded blue jeans... Hair is open... Long red feathers attached earrings and blue goggles... She comes down... And sees dida and priyal is whispering...

Swara : what's going on here 😡

Dida jumps on her place same as priyal...

Dida : nothing shoru... Ai ai... Khete ai... (come come.... Eat something)

She nodes and starts to do something in phone... She sits...

Swara : priyal...

Priyal: yes mam...

Swara : does mr mitra send the venue..

Priyal : yes mam... But it's quite far... About 70 km away from here...

Swara nodes and drinks the juice then eats her bread jam... Then she stands up...

Swara : go ask driver to make the car ready... We will leave after the 15 mins...

Priyal gulps and looks at dida... : wo... Wo... Maaa.... Aaa... Mmmm... Wo... 😟

Swara: what happened now?? 😠

Priyal close her eyes : wo mam... Driver eloped 😣

Swara: what the hell... Why the hell are you telling me this... It's your job to search him or find a new driver... 😡😡

Priyal gulps : mam wo... I searched but... Can't find anyone... At last find one... Woh...

Swara : ok whatever... Go and make the car ready...

Priyal nodes... And runs out looking at dida... Dida shows her thumbs up 👍with a grin...

After 15 mins... Priyal comes and call swara... Swara goes out looking at her phone... Suddenly she feels someone fall on her feet... She jumps back... But the guy is not leaving her feet... Swara was jumping here and there and he also go behind her feet... Bending down only...

Swara : hey stop... What the hell are you doing... Go away... Shuuuu....

At last the guy hold her feet... : namaste maidam ji... Hum h aap ki nayiwali deriver (i am yours new driver)... Myself kissan kumar from patna...