Maxana Challenge: The Past (T)

Hello again! So I finally did a section for Aurorasilverthorne Maxana Past, Present, Future Challenge! So there was like 50 words but I only chose about ten. Then... I gave up so now I have six. I hope that's alright! Enjoy! (I might write the rest soon. Who knows.)

Pastries

"Achoo!"

A young Morgana blew into a handkerchief, confined to her bed. She had been quarantined from the other apprentices for days now, only drinking water, soup, and herbs. She was utterly exhausted but she was also tired of being stuck in her room. Then there was a knock on her door.

"Come in," she called in a weak and raspy voice. The door opened, revealing her burly peer with a basket, causing her to smile. "Hello,  Maxim."

He smiled, "How are you feeling?"

"Horrible," she replied. "The nurse said my fever won't break." Maxim sighed.

"I feared that... but I do have something to make you feel better since Merlin said you won't be able to train." He reached into his basket to give her a plate of treats. Morgana's face practically lit up.

"Pastries!"

"All of your favorites," Maxim said with a grin. "I figured that you might be tired of chicken soup."

"Thank you so much, Maxim," Morgana said, smiling brightly at him.

"You're very welcome."
—————
Heaven
Maxim gently stroked her hair as she rests against him. Surely he must be dreaming. He never thought that he would ever see or hear from her again, let alone be sharing her bed after 30 years. She then let out a soft snore and snuggled closer to his chest. He chuckled at her unexpected adorableness, smiling lovingly at her as he leans down to kiss her temple.
—————
Hell
Watching her leave felt almost as though he was watching someone rip the soul out of his body. Or the air out his lungs. He knew he couldn't live one day without her, let alone years on end. He wanted to die right then but he knew she would wait for him, no matter how long. He would suffer through hell and back just to get to her.
—————
Castle
The first time Maxim saw Tintagel Castle, he was in awe. He never knew how Morgana even acquired such a large estate, let alone run it with such ease. So when she straddled his waist one evening, after whispering sweet nothings in his ear, he wasn't that surprised when she told him that she wanted to make love to him in every room of that castle.

It was lofty goal but they'll manage.
—————
Fire
Morgana had always loved playing with fire. Even as a young child, her powers manifested in the form of fiery flames burning anything it touched back when she lived in Camelot.

Her personality dictated the same. She often poked and prodded others, not caring about the possibility of hurting them or their feeling, and many had learned that if they got to close to Morgana, they would be burned as well.

Maxim received a different experience with her, not equating her flames to flames of destruction, but to flames of creation, creating a new path for her and any that wished to follow her.

And he wanted to do just that.
—————
Nemesis
"We shouldn't be doing this," Maxim whispered against her lips, moaning slightly when she nips it.

"I don't care," Morgana said, pulling his tunic over his head. "I've wanted you for years now and that old man isn't here to stop us."

"Are you sure, love?" He asked, as he started unlacing her gown. "We're supposed to be enemies."

Morgana chuckled before cupping his face to kiss him again, "We never were enemies."