Chapter 2

Nagisa walked home from school, his heart pounding in his chest as he feared another beatdown from his mother. The moment he walked into his home, he felt a tug at his hair. His mother had grabbed his hair and dragged him over to the closet, smiling as she took out his ponytail holders and held a pink dress up to him. "How pretty..." she smiled.

For the first time in years, Nagisa fought back. He pushed her away and tried to run out, but it was too late. A hand grabbed his head and slammed his face into the counter. Over and over and over again. He yelped at the pain and tried to get up but her other hand grabbed Nagisa's hands, holding them behind his back as she continued slamming him into the counter. Bam, bam, bam. Again, again and again. Nagisa kicked her back and grabbed the first thing he could reach, a knife.

His mother saw this and took a single step back. "Nagisa! Put the knife down! Nagisa! I am your mother! How dare you raise a knife to me?!"

'She's scared.' Nagisa thought, suddenly his face broke out into a wild grin. 'Good, good, good. She ought to be scared of me.' He walked toward her, holding the knife, his wild grin wider then ever.

His mother tripped and fell against a wall in fear. This gave Nagisa a perfect chance to strike. He lunged at her, knife in hand and chuckling, he stabbed her in the stomach. The women screamed, but Nagisa wasn't close to done. Stab, stab, stab, stab. The knife went deeper into her stomach each and every time. Nagisa howled in laughter, seeing this women suffer was a dream come true. Stab, stab, stab, stab, stab, stab, stab. Nagisa was covered in blood now, knife in hand as he stood over the women's corpse. He was still grinning broadly, momentarily impressed by what he had done. That stopped when he heard sirens from outside. He realized how loud he must've been.

He put the knife in his pocket, of course being smart enough to not leave obvious evidence and opened the back window. Without hesitation, he jumped out the back window and into a tree.