Chapter 3

It was the day after Ms.Shiota's death. Nagisa was reported missing and everyone in Class 3-E was down. Kuro-sensei's teachings were slow, the assassin attempts stopped. Even Karma avoided talking that much. He missed Nagisa. 'Nagisa... what happened? Where the hell did you go?' He thought, tapping the desk with his pen. The star-student just couldn't focus.

He thought of that sly smile the blue-haired male had, when they met two years ago. What had happened to that precious boy? Where had he gone? He glanced over at everyone else, everyone had their head down, deep in thought.

"I can't focus like this!" Kayano stood up as she spoke, "We have to go looking for him!"

Megu Kataoka stood up. She was a pretty girl with her long light brown hair tied back. "Kayano. Do you really think we could find him?"

"Kataoka-san is right Kayano. We should leave this to the police." Kuro-sensei said.

"I...I..." Kayano looked down, her green hair covering her eyes. "Fine." She sat down.

Karma, still sitting in his desk, broke into the conversation. "I'm sorry to object sensei, but I'm going to look for him." As the class looked at him in shock, Karma took this time to jump out the window and run off.

Karma wandered around the forest, keeping an eye out for Nagisa. He didn't know why, but he was desperate. He kept walking and walking for perhaps hours before he saw familiar light blue hair.

He began to run fo the blue fluff. He stopped in his tracks when he saw Nagisa, holding a knife and still covered in blood. He looked at Karma and slowly started crying.

"Nagisa...?" Karma walked towards him slowly.

Nagisa got up and dropped the knife, hugging Karma and just cried like a child. Karma was taken aback and his eyes widened, slowly hugging Nagisa. "N-Nagisa..."

Nagisa just kept crying and crying. Karma just sat there and held him. He'd never been this gentle with anyone else. But this boy, something was different.

Nagisa fell asleep after using all his energy to cry.