Chapter Two

In the car

Jimin: So everyone got their seat?

The rest: Yeah!

Jimin: alright! Let's go then!

Jimin put the keys the car and started driving.

I sat next to Tae and J-hope. The car was pretty big, it had 2 people at front, 3 people in the middle and 2 people in the back.

 The car was pretty big, it had 2 people at front, 3 people in the middle and 2 people in the back

It wasn't a very wide car so we had to sit close together. It wasn't a problem for me but I was kind of blushy, since Tae and I sit so close together.

Suga: alright it's pretty quiet so why not lighten up the mood with a game of Pick a card!

J-hope: YEAH! THAT'L BE SO MUCH FUN!!!
J-hope was being energetic as usual and Jin was laughing with his glass wiping laugh.

Jimin: Since it will take forever to make cards Suga and I made them already!

RM: Yeah! So who will start first?

Jimin: Some tasks I might not be possible doing because i'm driving.

Suga: Sure! And I will start first!

Suga took a card and read it out loud:
"I dare you to... make out with a trash can 😂?" Suga: okay haha!

He made out with the trash can we all laughed our ass's off. My attention went full on when it was Tae's turn.
He picked his card and read out loud:
"Um.. k-kiss the person next t-to you.."

Everyone exept JK: Oooooh

Jungkook's POV

Head: Omg how, did Jimin and Yoongi do this on purpose. No that's impossible. Well why am I complaining.

I was blushing and Tae too.

Tae pulled me close and asked Jimin

Tae: Where does the kiss have to be and for how long?
Jimin: On the mouth and 15 seconds, oh yeah it also has to be passinate.
Tae: o-okay..

He pulled me by my shirt, Taehyung hesitated for a second and kissed me passionately. It felt like forever and I wish it was forever. Tae closed his eyes, mine were still open because I am shocked. After 7 second I also closed mine, it was quiet... very quiet.
It has already been 15 seconds and Tae kept on kissing me, he came closer with his body. He sat so close to me, I heard Jin saying

Jin: Come one you two ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Tae it's been long enough hehe.

Taeyhung turned around and looked at jin with a very cold face. V sat back on his seat. We played the game further, hours passed.

Jimin: Aaaaand we're here!

Phoenix: omg 445 words wow! And thanks for all the support here on my story! Especially EuphoricBTS  KIM_MOCHII and nitagirl2