Part 3

~no one POV~

"Your turn." Chat said and thrusted faster and harder in then before, breathing heavily onto Marinette's hot neck. She screwed up her face and threw her head back, moaning and panting in pleasure and pain. His size, was like shoving a pineapple up someone's asshole. Almost impossible. Almost.

Chat pulled out faster and harder every time, making it harder for Marinette to not want to scream. Chat finally reached her G spot, far far in. Good thing he was long then, other wise he never would of thought she had one. For the next 30 seconds, Chat went hard core without helping his princess, seeing as she hadn't said his name yet.

"Why haven't you said my name yet princess?" Chats husky voice asked into Marinette's red ear.

"B-because I WANt t-to see h-HOw long I C-Can l-last." Marinette answered threw thrusts and moans.

Chat stopped at his thrust in and leaned in. He had a cheeky smirk plastered on his face. "Well then Mari," Chat paused and turned his head to speak directly into her ear. "You won't be getting any help." Chat finished, now picking up the pace, almost going at a 'normal' speed for him. Marinette began to let out small, low pitched screams.

Marinette had sweat running down her face and was planning on saying something but she got interrupted by Chat before she could even start. "I-I think I'm gonna cum." And that's when Marinette had an idea.

"H-hold it in." She said as Chat slowed, not wanting to get his princess pregnant. Not at this age.

"W-what?" Chat asked, while wincing then letting out a low groan. Chat was still deep inside her but he stopped.

"Hold it in." Marinette lowly demanded in a husky, lust full voice that Chat was almost scared of.

"W-why princess?" Chat winced as he did what he was told. He let out small whimpers as he pulled out of Marinette.

"I didn't say s-stop. I j-just said t-to Hold it in." Marinette almost demanded, scaring Chat almost as much as Ladybug could scare him. "I w-want to s-see how l-long YOU will l-last." She smirked as Chat did what he was told to do, again.

Every time he thrusted Chat would wince and whimper as he tried his best to hold his cum in. He finally gave in about 20 seconds latter. "M-Mari p-please. I-I can't h-hold it a-anymore." Chat whimper as he begged.

Marinette looked up at the sweating face. "10 m-more seconds of y-you fucking my e-eyes out." Marinette smirked. Chat then started to smirk and did his best to fuck her eyes out, while in the process getting Marinette's cum on him. His licked it up and continued. Once the 10 seconds where up Chat slowed down, but ended up getting an angry but painful look from Marinette.

"C-can I c-cum now?" Chat asked, not dareing to slow down or stop.

"N-not yet." Marinette whimpered almost as if his size had doubled inside of her. Marinette moved her hands to the sides of the cupboard to hold herself up, as her body couldn't support her anymore. So Chat pushed her back against the wall even harder then ever, making Marinette almost scream.

"I c-can't h-hold it a-anymore M-Mari." Chat whimpered And he started to pull out and wince when he was half way.

Marinette was groaning and wincing. "N-no. D-dont pull o-out." Marinette whispered and moaned as she looked up at Chat who stopped pulling out. "Cum I-in me." Marinette whispered before she let out a small groan.

"B-but princess, you d-do know that y-you'll get p-pregnant right?" Chat looked at his princess with soft eyes, not caring if he was going to be a father or not. If he became a father to kids that came from Marinette, then he'll be happy.

Chat pushed back in until he was more than all of the way in whimpering in the process. "I-I know," Marinette groaned. "I-I dont C-cARe." Marinette said as she winced at her adjustment, which was taking a small step forward and leaning her whole body backward.

Without anything being said, Chat let go into Marinette, sending his sperm up into her, and to Marinette making her pregnant with Chats child. Hopefully. Chat pulled out, both panting heavily with Marinette leaning against the wall, legs almost unable to support her. There was silence for a little but until Chat spoke up.

"We should probably get dressed again." Chat shrugged and bent down, hardly able to get down that far trying to grab the cloths that where either pushed up into the corner behind him or where being stood on.

~you can read again for all you innocent eggos out there~

Once they both had their cloths on, Marinette grabbed her phone, shaking and almost dropping it. "Princess, what are you doing?" Chat asked as Marinette called a number on her phone.

"I'm calling Alya to come help us so w-you can find Ladybug and finish off that akuma." Marinette whispered as the phone rang.

"MARI WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU?! WE CANT FIND ADRIAN EITHER ARE YOU TWO OK??!!" Alya and Niño both shouted threw the phone, making Chat giggle.

"Yeah I-I'm fine Alya. Can you come and get us?" Marinette asked out of breath.

"Us? Who's 'us' Mari?" Alya asked sounding pretty serious threw the phone.

"That don't matter. Just come and get us." Marinette said trying to get her breath back after having fun.

"Sure where are you?" Alya asked more calmly then from when she first started talking.

"Not sure. Can you see if your reporter skills will help you find us?" Mark asked yarning at the end. Chat then tried to bent over and whisper in her ear.

"I could just use caticlisiom Mari." Chat whispered into his princesses ear, making her blush.

"What was that Mari?" Alya asked sounding confused.

"That was nothing and don't worry I know how to get out. I'll talk to ya latter Al, byeeeeee." And with that Marinette hung up on her best friend. She looked up to what she could barely make out to be Chat noir who bent down to kiss her sweet plump lips. Mari kissed back then slowly pulled away.

"Ready princess?" Chat asked holding his clawed hand up into the air.

"Always kitty." Marinette blushed, holding his hand and tangling their fingers together.

"Caticlisiom!" Chat exclaimed as black bobbles and smock balled up in his clawed hand, then swiping his paw across the doors of the cupboard that started to rust then crumble and fall away into nothingness.

Marinette and Chat looked around in case of the akuma, then steep out into fresh air and light. Marinette wobbled as her legs couldn't support her so Chat quickly picked her up bridal style.

"W-what are you doing Chat?" Marinette asked blushing deeply.

Chat smirked and looked down at his little princess. "I'm just taking you home princess. Something wrong with that?" Marinette slowly swayed her head no. And with that, Chat took off back to Marinette's house.