Part 7

~no ones POV~

Chat let Marinette walk ahead but without her knowing her walked up and picked her up bridle style, surprising her enough form Mari to have jumped. Once she noticed who it was, she calmed down.

"Why Chat? I can walk." Marinette stated, crossing her arms and looking at him with less of a grin. Everyone was watching as they conversated in the school as Chat walked off to their first class, Maths.

"I know you can walk," Chat kept walking down the hall, getting looks on the way. "But I'm not letting you." Chat rubbed his head into Marinette's belly softly, making her blush as he kept walking to class. "I love you princess." Chat whispered into her ear as he lifted his head from her belly, to her ear then looking forward.

"I love to too silly kitty." Marinette cooed as he got closer to their class. Chat opened the door and walked in, every eye on them. Everything was dead silent and the teacher dropped everything.

Chat looked around and ignored everything as he put Marinette down. "Wait here princess." Chat whispered into her ear as he walked over to Niño.

"Go sit with Alya, I got this." And with that, Niño picked up his things and moved next to Alya without saying a word.

Chat bowed like a gentleman and waited a second before he lifted his head. "Ladies first princess." Chat motioned from Marinette to take a seat, so she did. Chat then looked over at the teacher who gave a nod in approval.

Chloe chuckled loudly at the word princess. "Her, a princess? Really Chat noir? Marinette, a princess? More a slave. You should be calling me a princess." Chloe laughed and tried flirting with the black cat.

Chat looked unimpressed. "I'll give you some reasons why Mari is a princess and NOT you. One, she's nice and always kind to people. Even those who don't deserve it, Chloe." Chat started counting his fingers as he named the reasons. "Two, she cares about others more than herself. Three, she deserves the title and four and a half, she's my girlfriend and I call what I see."

Everyone gasped and Chloe grew red in the face. "GIRLFRIEND!?!? HOW?! SHES NOTHING!!" Chloe spat, but soon silenced herself after seeing Chats expression, a dead looking face with a grin that showed his sharp fang like teeth.

"Like I said," Chats expression softened. "I call what I see." Everything went silent and everyone was looking back and forth from Chloe to Chat noir.

Everyone was already in class so the teacher stared to speak. "And this m-must be our new student, Chat noir." The teacher said trying to change the subject. Everyone gasped again and started talking with the person they sat next to. "Tell us about yourself Chat." The teacher carried on like he was just another new student, and Chat carried on like he was another new student.

"Well, I live with my father in a big house, and well, I fight akumas with my partner, Ladybug. But I guess you all know that. Adrian told me that he was going to be home schooled for a little bit so I could get to a better school and see my princess." Chat blushed a little at the thought of what they didn't know. "If you'd like, you can all ask questions, I don't mind. And yes, before you ask, Alya you can interview me, but at lunch." And with that, every hand rose except Marinette's, she new mostly everything.

One by one everyone asked their questions. "Who are you behind the mask?" Someone asked from the back. "That's a secret, my friend." Chat answered. "Where do you live?" Someone else asked. "I can't tell you that either." Chat spoke back. "How did you meet Marinette?" Niño asked with a smirk as Chat started to blush as well as Marinette. "I crashed onto her balcony when I was fighting an akuma, waiting for Ladybug to turn up, and accidentally broke one of her plants, so I came back the next day and one thing let go another and I got to really know her." Chat answered with all of his heart. "Why did you put your hand on Marinette's stomach?" Alya asked with the biggest smirk on you could imagine, making Marinette and Chat freeze into place, both with wide eyes. "Umm I can't answer that." Chat quickly answered looking at Marinette as she calmed down.

After a little bit longer all of the questions where answered and Chat was told to sit down next to Marinette for the time that he was with them. Mrs B started the maths lesson and turned to the board with chalk in her hand. "Smooth kitty, real smooth." Marinette whispered as she lent over to Chat so he could hear her.

"What did you want me to say, 'hey guys I'm here cause my girlfriend is pregnant'? Would that be any better?" Chat smirked and sarcastically said his suggested sentence.

"No!" Marinette whisper-exclaimed as she looked at him and sighed. "Let's just get this lesson over with." Marinette's head was down doing her work as Chat watched. He lent over and put his hand on her thigh and squeezed it, getting her attention.

"I love you." Chat whispered to her with a soft, loving smile.

"I love you too."

~magical lunch timeo. No ones POV~

Oddly enough, no one asked any questions at lunch. But what was odd was Chat carrying Marinette everywhere. "Chat, you can put me down now. I have legs to walk with." Marinette complained as Chat walked over to a table with Alya and Niño.

"No." Chat answered with a smile and a firm grip on what was his.

"And why not kitty?" Marinette asked so she could walk again, with her own feet.

"Because I don't want you to get hurt." Chat said quietly as he sat down, Marinette still in his lap as he put a hand on a tinny, unnoticeable bump and started to rub it softly, making Marinette blush.

"It's only been a month, plus if I do fall it can't do any harm, and I think I've got this 'clumsy' business out of the way." Marinette stated, giving reasons why she can use her own legs again.

Chat sigh. "I guess. But only today."

"This week?" Marinette asked happily as she moved off of Chats lap and into the seat next to her.

Chat sighed again, knowing she was going to win now or latter. "Ok fine. But only this week." Marinette started to giggle, which Chat loved the sound of.

"You two live birds having fun?" Alya asked the two of them as they laughed while a hand stayed on Marinettes stomach.

"Yeah we're fine, how about you and Niño?" Chat asked with a smirked at he looked at the other love birds blushing like mad.

Alya fake coughed and looked up to change the subject. "So uhh Chat, how are you going to be at school all day without de-transforming?" Alya asked as she pulled out her phone and started to record his answer.

"Well," Chat shifted a little closer to Marinette. "When my ring starts to beep, saying that my transformation well drop I'll go round to the back of the school, de-transform and then wait, then transform back into this handsome hero." Chat pointed to himself. Marinette lent over and rested her head on his shoulder.