Part 9 + 10

~no one POV~

They walked into the warm bakery, Marinettes parents away in China this time, and walked up to Marinette's room, after closing the door and Chat making sure that Marinette was safe getting up the stair, which she rolled her eyes at.

Marinette sat on her bed as Chat sat next to her. They where both looking at each other with smiles on their faces. Marinette spoke up and sighed, still with a smile. "When I'm two months, then you can carry me places." Marinette smiled and stood up. She took her shirt off to put a better one on.

Chat looked at her up and down. He couldn't see her almost unnoticeable bump but he could see her boobs threw her bra. He started blushing a deep read, darker than Ladybugs suit. His suit started to tighten so Chat crossed his legs to cover up what was going on down there.

Marinette had a small smirk as she walked over and picked up the shirt that was folded next to Chat. She bent down, still with a smirk, and pick it up and pulled it over her head. Putting it on.

Once it was on Chat felt a little sad, but she was pregnant. Chat noir remember what his princess had said before. "Ok fine." He sighed. Marinette smiled and started to walk over to her trap door. Chat raised an eyebrow.

"You coming or what?" Marinette giggled as she opened her trap door and went downstairs. Chat followed after, watching Marinette's every step.

~one more month latter~

As promised by Marinette when she was two months Chat could carry her around, so that's what he did. Everyday, whenever she wanted to go somewhere. Except for the toilet. Chat was so proud and happy. "You said I could carry you." Chat stated with a smile. Guess what. Marinette's parents go to Chine every month for 2 weeks.

"But I can walk! And I can walk to the fridge!" Marinette half shouted as she crossed her arms, trying to look frustrated and angry but just making Chat laugh at how cute she was.

By now, you could see her baby bump threw the shirt. Marinette liked wearing tight singlets when she wasn't at school and had to wear loose, baggy shirts when she was. It got annoying pretty fast. When Marinette would lie down, the shirt she was wearing would blanket over her stomach as gravity helped. Making her bump more visible. Chat thought it was so cute. Like at that, she was wearing a red singlet with black shorts.

Marinette was being carried over to the fridge because she wanted some chocolate. And she couldn't do anything about it because she said that her kitty could carry her when she was two months and that's what she is.

"I know you can walk but you said-" Chat started with a grin but got interrupted by his princess.

"I know what I said but I thought that one month would take forever to go by!" Marinette playfully slapped his shoulder before one thought in particularly went threw her head. Marinette's expression fell to a blank expression and she stopped struggling against him.

Chat noticed this and his smile dropped. "What's wrong princess?" He asked while putting Marinette onto her two feet.

"What are we going to do? What if my parents disown me or I get kicked out? What will C-Chloe...." Marinette started to cry before she was cuddling up in a ball on the floor. Chat bent down, trying to clam her.

"Princess, it's ok. It's all ok. We'll be graduating soon, just 7 more months for you and 9 more months of hell before school is over." Chat cooed, calming her before pulling out his phone. Marinette stopped crying and looked up at what her kitty was doing.

She wiped a couple of her last tears away then wiping her noes. "W-what are you d-doing kitty?" Marinette asked, trying to look over his phone but he pulled it away with a smile.