Ch.1 First Meeting

(Y/N) POV
My alarm clock rang and i woke up immidiately, i hurriedly do my morning routine. I prepare my own breakfast and eat it. I hurriedly wash my plate and then leave my apartment.

I was walking to my workplace, I work at D'Lean cafe. The owner of the cafe is Han Woo , my bestfriend.

I was walking and my phone ring ,It's from Joohee.I was about to answer my phone and i saw a cat crossing the road.(Oh no! If it cross now it will get hit!)
Without thinking i hurriedly run to the cat and hold it (The car is going to hit me).I close my eyes and the car hit me, It's not that hard but i fall down.

And then a man get out from the car and shout at me"Are you crazy ?? Do you want to die!??" , I was about to get up and apologize but i fall down again because my ankle hurts.
"Hey get up ! Keep your act later i am busy move aside !" He shout again.
I was irritated "Don't shout! I sprained my ankle!" (the heck he is handsome but why such a jerk.. Can't he be more gentle to woman).
"Tch.." He open his wallet and took up some check and threw it at me.
"What is this ?!" I glare at him.
"Are you stupid ?! Can't you see its for hospital fee" He shout again.
I get up and throw the check at him. " Do you think i need your money ?! Can't you just say sorry ? People like you is the lowest!!" Then i walk away.

End of (Y/N) POV

YoonGi POV
Today my dad driver didn't come because he is sick,My dad order me to drive him to work. It's so annoying, i was about to have fun with some girl but cancel it because i need to drive him.

I was driving, and my dad start to talk,"Do you want to meet random girl again?"
"No i was going to meet my friend" I replied.
"Don't lie to me i know that you didn't came to work because you was playing with random girl! Seriously can't you just find a kind woman who really love you and then you married her and Stop playing with girl"

I was about to answer him but suddenly a woman cross , i hurriedly hit the brake but its too late my car still hit her (shit i don't have any mood for this). I get out but because i still mad at my father i end up shouting at her. She about to get up but fell down (great another stupid act). I get annoyed and shout again.I open my wallet and give her some check because i want to end this and hurried drive my dad to work and then have some fun but she throw back the check to me and walk away.
"The hell what wrong with this woman !! Is she crazy!? How dare she to do that!"

My dad get out from the car and dumbounded seeing that woman throw the check back to me.We back to the car and i drive him to work.

End of YoonGi POV

Min Hyun Woo (YoonGi father) arrived at work and go to his office and sit down on his chair.
"Who is that girl ? She was such a brave girl, I think she can change my son behaviour , I have to find that girl later" said Min Hyun Woo.

Hello thanks for reading, and sorry if there were the grammatical error 😭😭,
Don't forget to vote and comment.