Ch.3 Debt

Me and that jerk father went to nearby restaurant
That jerk father start the conversation
"Hello miss (y/n) i am YoonGi father, Min HyunWoo"
Oh so that jerk name was YoonGi but wait how do this guy know my name?
"Hello Mr.Min, But how can you know my name? I haven't introduce myself yet.."
"Ofcourse i know but before that i want to say sorry because of my son behaviour and for checking your background without your permission"
"No, Thats Okay Mr.Min i don't mind about that but please don't check on my background again"
"Yeah i so sorry miss.."
"So its that what Mr.Min want to talk about?"
"No, the thing that i want to talk about is... I want you to change my son behaviour"
"Ah thats okay but how?"
"Please married my son"He bow at me.
"What?? I am sorry Mr but i can't and please don't bow at me please raise your head.."
"I will pay all your debt so please married my son"
"What??? debt??? But i don't have any debt"
"Just like i said just now i was checking on your background, I found out that your parent have a debt"
"What? How much?!"
"100 million won"
"Whatt??!!"
"So if you married my son your debt will all paid by me so i will give you time to think about it"
After that he said goodbye to me and gone leaving me sitting there dumbounded.

I hurriedly go to my parent home.I knock on their door and they open it.
"Mom! Dad! Do you have a debt?!"
"How did you know?"my dad replied
"Its not how important about how did i know!! How much?!"
"100 million won" My mom said
"What?! How can?! Where can i get that much of money?!"
"I am sorry dear we want to open our own business but we got fooled and they just gave us time to pay it within 3 months"
"What?? And how many day pass?"
"2 months"
"What?!"
I sighed and went to my room.
"Where can i get that much of money in 1 month the only way to paid it was by marrying that jerk but i don't want it! I want to married the one i love not that jerk!" I mumbled

Just when i about to sleep my phone ring and i answer it.
"Hello (y/n) are you okay?"
"Oh HyunMi Ah~ yeah i am okay"
"You are so brave you slap him! But who is he ?"
"He was the jerk i told you guys this afternoon"
"Hey she said he was the jerk she told us this morning"
"You guys still at the club?"
"No Woo is driving us home, Oh i will arrive at my home i gotta go bye!"
"Bye!"
Then i hang up my phone and go to sleep.

The next morning i do my routine like always and go to work and go to college.
I was about to go to my apartment when my phone ring.
"Hello"
"Hello dear you gotta hurry and go home"
"What happen , mom?"
"Just hurry and come here"
"Okay"
I go home and saw Mr.Min was there.
"Oh hello Mr.Min"
"Hello miss (y/n)" He answered me and smile
"Mr.Min told us everything ,Mom and Dad was okay with it"
"Okay with what?"
"With you marrying his son dear and he said he will paid our debt too, We were okay with it but the decision still in your hand"
"So what is your answer miss (y/n) ?"
"I......"

Thanks for reading and sorry for grammatical error 😊😊 Don't forget to vote and comment 😊😊