Ch 8

Neko~Chan's pov
It's been a few months and we got out of school a week ago for winter break. I was sitting in my room with Fox, when I heard a loud hiss and barking followed by growling. I ran outside and found a grey cat and Max attacking it. I ran over and grabbed the cat. Koru came out and grabbed Max while I ran inside, then he threw Max and ran inside. The cat was covered with beep cuts and scratches, so we wrapped it in a towel. Koru told mom and she got us in the car and we were going to the vet. We got there and I sat in the waiting room with Koru and Luna, and mom was in the back with the cat. It felt like hours but mom came out and said "The cat is a stray and is in good health. But they will need to keep the cat over night. So we can pick up the cat tomorrow if we want to keep it." We all looked at each other like we wanted to keep him. I said "I think Luna and Koru would agree, we want to keep it." Luna nodded and Koru said "Yup." We got home and ate dinner and went to bed. In the morning me and Fox went to the pet store and got some stuff for the new cat, then when home. When I got home mom left to get the cat. A hour later mom came home with the cat. I got Fox and introduced the new cat to Fox and then brought them both to my room. I was thinking of a name for him. After a minute I decided to name him Wolf.
*A week later*
I decided to dye my hair. So I went to get some blue and purple hair dye and some bleach. After a couple hours I washed the remanding dye out and it was done. After, I went downstairs and got some food for me, Fox, and Wolf. As soon as I walk downstairs Koru yells "What did you do to your hair!?!" I replied "I dyed it." Then walked back upstairs before he could say anything else. When I got up the stairs Luna came out of her room and just looked at me and said "I like what you did to your hair." "Thanks." I replied while walking into my room. I remembered that tonight is a full moon, so I won't be able to sleep. I poked my head out the door and yelled good night. I grabbed my laptop and watched The Office. Many hours later I see the sun start to rise, so I went downstairs and made chocolate chip pancakes for everyone. Almost 2 hours later I hear Luna and Koru's doors creek open. "Morning guys" "Morning, Neko" Luna said with a yawn. Koru had that look on his face like he didn't know what I was saying "Konnichiha, ohayou Koru shō san (hello, good morning Koru (boy's name))." I said to him. "Ohayou Neko Riho san (good morning neko (girls name))." He said. I told him "You need to study your English again" slowly. He understood and went up to his room for about 15 minuets. When he came down he said " I think I'm better now." I smiled and gave him a pancake.

~Hey guys I finally made a chapter, here you go.  wXDarkcoolXw said we need to bring Luna out as a character, so I'm trying to get LunaDarkmoon1 to make a chapter in her pov. That's it for now guys, byeeeee! Nya~
Ps Cole you're a weeaboo