Ch 9

Neko~chan's pov

I wake up to Fox playing with my tail and Wolf playing with the bells I put around my ears. I get up and start to get ready for school. I walk down stairs and make egg and toast. I see Koru and Luna walk down the stairs. "Morning guys!"
"Morning Neko" Luna said "hi" Koru said. We ate breakfast and went to school. When we got there Luna went to class immediately, but me and Koru walk slowly to our home room classes. When we were walking i noticed that people were giving Koru bad looks, but I just looked up to him and smiled. When we got to his class i gave him a hug and said bye, and people were starring at him. i just kept walking to class. When i got there people were saying hi to me, which i still haven't gotten use to, and I finally get to my seat. A while later i heard my lunch bell ring, and went to lunch. When i got my food some girls in my home room said to sit with them. After a while i got tired of hearing their drama, so i went to go sit with Koru. But after a minute Yuno and her friends came over a started to yell at Koru. They pulled me away and i was angry at them, and said they Koru was my brother and they are jerks for yelling at him and they don't deserve to be my friend. I went back to the cafeteria to see that Koru was already gone. A couple minuets later a saw Koru open his locker with a pile of manga on the floor, i figured it was Will because they got in a fight and there have been lots of rumors about Koru that he doesn't deserve. Koru and Luna cleaned up the manga and threw them away. I was about to walk over to say that i talked to Yuno and her friends, but he started to jog to the principal's office. Then Yuno and her friends literally dragged me with them to class. After that I was done, i got away from them and walked to class. When i got there i sat with my, actual, friend Kanna. "Hey Neko" Kanna said "Hey Kanna" We sat together and waited for the school day to be over. Later I was walking home with Koru and Luna, and people kept walking by and throwing stuff at Koru. And it was mainly Yuno, who was following us like a creep until i yelled at her, along with a couple of other people. When we got home we all plopped down on the couch, then Fox and Wolf came and sat with us. After a bit we all went to our rooms and crashed for the night.

~Hey y'all it is me, thanks for reading this chapter. I will try to make chapters as often as possible. That's it for now bye guys :3 Nya~