Hello Mr.Player Ch9

Hey you!:P

The more Comments/Votes/Fans/Tweets/Likes that i get the longer the next chapter will be!

Ch.9

His hand disappeared from mine and seconds later Kaden was on the floor covering his nose. He cussed and wiped the blood from his nose looking up at me. He seemed to be contemplating something and it was annoying me that I didn't know what it was he was thinking about. "Move Kaylee" He snarled, and I backed up quickly, obeying him.

As soon as I did back up, he stood up so quick if I had blinked I would have missed it and swung towards Alexx his fist connecting to Alexx's jaw. There was a sickening crack and Alexx swore before glaring at Kaden. Kaden smirked and glanced at me. Alexx's leg went into the air and he did a jump/spin kicking him hard in the ribs. Kaden flew backwards and hit one of the bed posts groaning in pain as he clutched to his chest.

Kaden stood up straight and put up his fists stepping forward. Alexx stepped forward also and my stomach clenched, it was a gut wrenching feeling. The silence it didn't make sense especially in a fight... it was deadly silence.

~K.A.D.E.N.S P.O.V~

I stood up straight and put my fists up stepping forward. Alexx stepped forward also meeting my gaze and my throat thudded. The silence didn't scare me it made me angrier... and I planned to win.

I lunged forward punching him in the gut then twisting my body around when he doubled over clutching his stomach, and hit his back with the side of my hand making his body fall effortlessly to the floor. The blood still flowed from my nose, and I wiped it away again before stepping over Alexx who was gasping on his stomach.

I smirked and stomped my foot inches away from his head. His hand grabbed my foot and twisted it making me fall also. I stumbled to the ground and he jumped ontop of me and started to punch me repeatedly. I winced letting out a gasp feeling my nose crack. A piercing pain ran through my stomach, and then my arms. My skin felt as if it was torn and then I cried out when pain went through my chest.

Alexx was pulled off of me and I groaned in pain. My eyes caught Kaylee's, and I stared breathing heavily the pain getting worse by the second. Kaylee's eyes were wide and her mouth was moving quickly tears pouring from her eyes. What was wrong? Why was Kaylee crying...? Had I done it again? I couldn't hear a thing she was saying...why?

~K.A.Y.L.E.E.S.P.O.V~

Kaden smirked and placed his foot inches away from alexx's head. Alexx's hand shot out and twisted Kaden's foot making him fall to the ground. When Kaden hit the floor alexx jumped ontop of him and started to punch him repeatedly. Kaden winced and I heard a crack.

My eyes traveled to alexx and he pulled a knife out of his pocket smirking down at Kaden. "Alexx no!" I screamed and watched as he plunged the knife into Kaden.

"ERIC!!!" I screamed putting a chokehold on Alexx and trying to yank him off of Kaden as he continued to pierce his skin. I cried out as he knocked me off of him and I hit the ground painfully. Getting to my knees I wrapped my hands around his throat and started to squeeze. He turned towards me for a mere two seconds and slapped me across the face making me let go and fall back in surprise.

Eric ran into the room, and I watched as red and blue lights appeared outside the house. I could see them in the reflection of the window. I cried out and Eric ran forward grabbing Alexx by the shoulders, and throwing him backwards the knife grazing across his arm and cutting it open.

The police came piling in just as Kaden's eyes met mine and I began to cry out. "Kaden!" I sobbed "Help him somebody help him! PLEASE! " I crawled over to him and placed my hand on one of his wounds trying to stop the bleeding. The police piled in and as soon as they saw Kaden they fell to their knees by him.

"sir are you ok? Respond" what a stupid question to ask! Hes stabbed, and your asking if his OK?! "Miss step back" the police man commanded and placed a finger on his wrist to take his pulse. I began to hyperventilate as I stood up on my shaking knees and stepped back. My eyes traveled to Alexx who was

placed on his stomach and was being handcuffed. "call an ambulance!" I heard the police officer shout.

His eyes met mine, and I saw love and hatred swarming in them. He glared at me as he was lifted off the ground, forced to stand and was lead out the door. He passed by me and whispered "why did you do this Kaylee? If he wasn't here...we could have been together with no interference"

"Alexx.. I love you, but if I had to choose.. I would choose Kaden" I stated confidently and rage flashed in his eyes before he was escorted out the door. My eyes turned back to Kaden and tears rippled down my face.

His eyes were wide and they slapped his face lightly trying to get his attention as he stared at the ceiling. "Sir.. Look into my eyes" the woman commanded and slapped his cheek. "look into my eyes" the ambulance people rushed into the room and the police officers moved as they took his pulse. "Pulse is 50 over 120" the worker shouted.

"Sir look at me" The worker commanded and she screamed "Bleeding profusely from many wounds we need to stop the bleeding!"

I cried out as his body started to shake, and the doctors held him down. "hes having a seizure!" the woman told the other doctor, and he held him down as his body flopped around. His eyes rolled into the back of his head, and I screamed. "Kaden! No Kaden open your eyes!"

"Hurry up get him on the gurney!(stretcher)" the doctor commanded as it was brought in the room. They picked him up placing him on it. His body began to convulse and he gasped for air his eyes searching aimlessly around.

They started to carry him down the stairs and I felt arms wrap around me tightly. I turned and saw Eric standing there, looking down at me with worried eyes. I turned around and hugged him tightly crying into his chest. "shh" he whispered and his voice cracked. "Everything will be Ok."

I clutched to Eric, and he rubbed circles on my back softly whispering reassuring words in my ear. "I cant trust Alexx my best friend, who am I supposed to trust? " I cried into his chest making my voice muffled.

"You can trust me." Eric murmured and pulled away tucking a piece of my hair behind my ear. "I promise everything will...be OK" I nodded and he draped an arm around my shoulder rubbing my arm as we walked down the stairs.

K.A.D.E.N.S. P.O.V

I could feel slaps on my face, but it didn't hurt, I cant see anything at all, I'm completely numb. I have been numb for about two minutes now and its a lot easier than feeling pain.. I actually kind of like it. "Sir look into my eyes" A woman commanded and I felt a slap on my cheek again. "Look into my eyes"

I heard footsteps and then I heard another woman scream "pulse is 50 over 120!" Wait.. isn't that bad? If I remember correctly that means that somebody is ...dying? I really should care but I really don't at this moment.

"Sir! Look at me!" the worker commanded. How am I supposed to look at you when I cant even see? "bleeding Profusely from many wounds we need to stop the bleeding!!" From many wounds? Did he really kick my butt that bad?

I heard a voice cry out and recognized it immediately as Kaylees and I felt my body start to shake. Hands were placed roughly on me and someone said "hes having a seizure!" My body tried to flop around and i saw slight light before my eyes rolled to the back of my head. "No Kaden open your eyes!" Kaylee screamed.

Kaylee? Why is she crying? Its because of me...again. I'm so horrible, hadn't I realized that I was letting go of the person that meant most to me? Just letting her slip out of my grip, that's exactly why she ended up with Alexx. I realized how stupid my question was. Why would she choose him over me? Because you stupid idiot you won't do anything in public with her. All that matters to you is your popularity, and you let it affect you so much that she drifted away from you! You left her alone every day in school, apologized over and over again...saying you'll never do it again and then you DO IT THE NEXT DAY! And she still FORGIVES YOU!

My body was lifted up and I felt it being carried somewhere, the slight piercing sound of crying that came from Kaylee. Why are you crying Kaylee? Everything is fine......atleast I hope.

The more Comments/Votes/Fans/Tweets/Likes that i get the longer the next chapter will be!

And it will be a chapter with the hospital ;)! You know you wanna know if hes OK! ;D

:D Luff ya!