Hello Mr. Player Ch.18

I want [Wow I can't believe I am saying this...] 100 votes and 50 comments for the next chapter! [;=

Now you're going to see a little bit about Kaden's past- and his thoughts about everything. So I hope you like ;D

SHOUT OUT::::

TO: ngarciafam11 She wrote this too me:

Woah! why does it take you so long to write? im guessing you put a lot of work into your stories! I appreciate that! thanks for caring so much about your works.

My reply:

THANK YOU SOO MUCH

Chapter 18!

KADEN'S POINT OF VIEW!

I followed Liam down the familiar hallway slowly my feet thudding against the wooden floors. It had been a while since I was here- two years. I gave up two years ago- when I met Kaylee, and officially earned the label 'player.'

Liam glanced back at me giving me a reassuring smile, and I held back a shiver. How long had it been since I had a conversation alone with Elric?

My last job- was the last time I remembered.

I shook my head removing the thoughts, and my eyes hardened when I saw the tore up wooden door. The door I had punched, and ruined. A chuckle escaped my lips when I thought about that and Liam sent me a weird look before motioning for me to go in.

I took one step my eyes wandering around the room- and I ran my fingers across the stack of books to the left of me. Smiling when my eyes landed on the book I had bought years ago, and read almost every night.

Nerdy right?

"Kaden"

My eyes turned and I faced Elric with a controlled expression. I didn't want to be seen as weak- no I refused to be seen weak.

"Elric" my gaze lowered to the floor before I slowly brought them up meeting his eyes. He stared at me a serious and worried expression on his face. Swallowing I opened my mouth trying to force out words. "I- well- what do you need?"

"Take a seat Kaden" Elric commanded motioning towards the chair on the other side of his desk. Slowly I strode forward taking a seat and leaning backwards uncomfortably. ".. so when did you start- uh.. Dating this girl?"

"Kaylee." I interrupted him "her name is Kaylee. And I started dating her about three weeks ago." He reached up rubbing the back of his neck and my gaze hardened at the familiar nervous gesture.

"Oh... " he paused thinking and then a smile formed across his face. "So are you going to join us again?" The words struck through me and I licked my lips wetting them.

"No. I will never be how I was again. I became so crazed with the feeling of guns that I lost myself completely." I explained folding my hands together on my lap trying not to make any nervous gestures.

We were taught how to notice things that normal people wouldn't notice. Like when someone had a child hood injury we would notice the hesitation in their arm- or leg. We could tell when someone was lying, at least I could.

"I see..." he stopped speaking and stood up walking around the desk straight past me. I turned watching him and he stopped at the pile of books. "Come ere' son" [A/n no NOT real son. Just an expression if that's what you call it..]

I stood up hesitantly walking towards him watching as he pulled a book out of the stacks. "do you remember this book?" he asked me and I looked at the cover nodding. "do you know the meaning of this book?"

Slowly I shook my head and he nodded opening the book and flipping pages till he found something. "read this" he commanded and I took the book from him.

"Pain is one of the many things that results from love" I recited the words and I stiffened looking up meeting his gaze.

"And read this one" he pointed to another sentence and I looked down at it.

"To love is to let go" I whispered and I slammed the book closed. "what is this supposed to mean?!"

"Nothing." Elric said nonchalantly before striding and sitting in his chair. "or something" he shrugged.

After placing the book back on the pile I strode over to him sitting in the chair again and relaxed my expression. I always hated when he did stuff like this. He tricked me into thinking into things to much, and it always ended up bad.

"we will give you protection and somewhere to stay" Elric said smiling and placing his hands on the table. "but you must listen to every rule we have here and i do not want to hear from any of my men that you spoke of our dealings to that girl"

"That girl is Kaylee and she wouldn't hurt us!" I snarled clutching to armrests. "What is your problem!? why don't you like her?!" I hissed trying to keep my voice low as i spoke my voice dripping with anger.

"Shes an outsider" he said plain and simply starting to organize the stuff on his desk.

"AN OUTSIDER?!" I shouted, thankful that the door was closed and glared at him. "shes not an outsider! do you think i would have ever brought her here or even helped her if i did not believe she was a good person?"

" your impressions of people can be wrong." Elric stated calmly leaning back in his giant leather chair.

"I'm not wrong about her! Even Eric knows shes a good person i mean they were dating"--

"Oh. I see how it is now." he said a smirk forming across his face. "she's going around the family. when is my turn?" As soon as he said that i lunged over the table knocking him out of his chair and pressing him against the ground.

"Don't you ever say that again. She isn't going around the Family. She is not like that!" i screamed full out, ignoring the itch through my body that begged me to punch his face in.

"Kaden don't you see? that girl is nothing. she isn't strong, she cries and loves." anger fueled inside me as he continued "she will not be able to handle it here."

"you don't know what and what she can't handle!!" i murmured squeezing tightly onto his wrists that i held onto. "She saw me get stabbed over and over again. She SAVED me from him. if she hadnt- i would be dead right now" I stared into his eyes seriously before adding "What did she even do to you to make you hate her so much?"

"She doesn't love you" he said and i glared at him. "You can see it in her eyes. she loves you... but she loves someone else too." the words struck through me and i climbed off of him letting out a sigh.

"You don't know what she had to go through" i whispered "Of course she loves other people. She just got over her break up with Eric and not to mention the fact she watched her physco Ex stab me over and over again. I would imagine her emotions would be mixed up. but do you know what i don't understand?"

Elric lifted his head looking at me questioningly before i spoke. "I don't know how you can look at how innocent she is and not see Emily standing right there" I backed away a few steps turning around. I turned my head meeting his gaze again. "Or is it that she reminds you so much of Emily that you can't take it?"

With that i strode towards the door opening it until i heard a voice.

"I suggest you don't date her anymore" The words sliced into me like a whip and my hand clenched onto the door knob.

Forcing myself to walk i strode down the hallway listening as he murmured.

"She will be the death of you... Kaden.."

I shook my head and kept walking trying to find Kaylee.

Thanks For Reading

Sorry it took so long xD I got distracted, and i get really into my stories and details.

for this chapter i was like:

*Write*

Ugh that doesn't sound good.

*backspace*

Over and over again ._.

100 votes and 50 comments for the next chapter! [;=