Hello Mr.Player Ch10

• Dedicated to My Dog Brutis, Who Passed Away From Cancer. IloveyouBoy!</3

Hey people...

I found out my dog was put down.

So...how about 60 votes& 25 comments....?

Comment/vote/fan/tweet/like

Ch.10 (Woo!)

I paced back and forth worridly waiting for the results. I have been here since noon waiting and waiting for the doctor to come out and tell me everything was OK. I clutched tightly to Erics shirt when he placed his hands on my shoulder to stop me from pacing. Looking into his eyes i let out a sob before hugging him trying to stop the pain i was feeling.

I heard doors open, and turned my head being greeted with the whole football team. They walked in and another group trailed behind tears stained down their cheeks. The cheerleaders came next, all clutching to one another while sobbing. One of the football players walked up to me and i pulled away from Eric turning towards him fully.

"Hello" I whispered my voice cracking. He looked into my eyes and slowly placed his hands on my shoulders, before hugging me tightly. I stood there confused and surprised and he pulled away.

"Your the girl Kaden loves" He whispered, it wasn't a question it was a statement. I sniffled and he continued to talk "He told me... Every day about you before you even came here. he would go see Eric just to see you. He would tell me every detail about your phone calls... He is my closest friend.. I just wanted you to know he really does love you."

I smiled at him and wiped my tears away giving a slight nod before saying an almost silent "thank you". I heard doors open, and turned my head watching as a doctor walked out a smile placed on his face. I ran up to the doctor before the other people could and asked "is he ok?! Please tell me hes OK?!" The students surrounded the doctor and Eric stood next to me placing a hand on my shoulder.

The doctor placed his pen on the clipboard and smiled at me. "Hes fine, hes awake. He has alot of pain because of the wounds, and he lost alot of blood so we are giving him some. Hes weak but hes alive" a relieved smile broke across my face, and the students cheered clapping and hugging eachother. "Are you Kaylee?" the doctor asked.

I nodded and he smiled "come with me. Hes been asking to see you ever since he woke up" My heart leaped and we walked into the back room. He lead me down the hallway turning right, then left. We reached a door that read '201' on it and he opened it before motioning for me to go in.

I looked around the room, my eyes landing on the blond haired, blue/green eyed boy that was laying in the hospital bed. He had IV's in his arms and he had bandages wrapped around everything but his face. I let out a relieved sigh and walked forward not caring how much noise my feet made, as odd as that sounds making his eyes turn towards me.

I didn't know what to say. I was so overwhelmed, I had thought it over and over again what i would say if he was alive. I would tell him i love him, i would tell him i was so sorry. That i can't live without him and i dont care if he is popular and doesn't want to hang out with me. Just as long as he loves me too. But nothing was coming out, i just stood there in silence.

A smile lit his face, and his eyes sparkled. He lifted his arm reaching out for me and i grabbed his hand pulling a chair up and sitting. He was completely silent, just staring at me.. I broke down and whispered " I thought i'd never see you again" Tears escaped running down my cheeks, leaving wet stains.

"shh" he whispered and let go of my hand running his fingers across my cheek softly his hand cupping my cheek. I leaned into his hand, and closed my eyes, opening them again as he continued to talk. "I would never leave you. I love you kaylee. I'm sorry it took all of this for me to realize it. I love your smile, the way your eyes sparkle when you really love something and get to talk about it.. the way your cheeks turn pink when someone tells you that you look pretty, the way you always forgive, the way you love eternally, and the way your small pink lips smile when your happy.. I promise from now on im done being a jerk. I love you too much, and i dont ever want to lose you"

I was completely speechless.

I sat there and slowly smiled tears rolling down my cheeks. "I love you too Kaden.. So much..." I stood up and placed my hands on his cheeks kissing him lightly. Thats when it happened, a million sparks exploded through me like static electricity. His soft lips moved on mine and i kissed him harder. This felt amazing, just to kiss him, and know he loves me, and-

"Kaden!" I heard a voice squeal. I froze here...we..go again.. I pulled away from Kaden and turned my head meeting Britt's angry eyes. "Why are you kissing that- that- Freak!"

"Okay first of all-" I went to say, before kaden interrupted me.

"Britt shes not a freak. Shes faithful, a good friend, very smart,shes beautiful and i love her. maybe you would have noticed if you weren't stuck in your little world where you think everyone likes you. because really no one likes you. Your just an annoying unpopular snobby girl who has no real friends. Maybe if you didn't have sex with every guy you meet you could have friends". Kaden met her eyes and continued "so Britt before you say anything about her, look at your self, and if i hear you say anything and i mean ANYTHING to her or about her ever again.. i will make sure you are kicked out of the popular group."

My heart leaped. He defended me! I beamed from ear to ear, and tried not to start dancing, heck if he wasn't in the room i probably would.

Britt glared at Kaden and crossed her arms across her chest before 'Smartly' replying "You.Wouldn't"

"oh...yes.." Kaden whispered a smirk forming on his lips "I would."

Britt made an 'Ugh!' noise before flipping her hair over her shoulder and stomping out of the room. Way to Go Kaden!!! I smiled and turned back to him.

"Thank you" I smiled and kissed him roughly. He kissed me back and smiled on his lips until i heard him groan. Pulling away i looked at him to see him with pain written across his face. Oh yeah.. hes wounded.

"Oops sorry" I said laughing a tiny bit.

Kaden smirked before replying "dont be sorry"

I blushed deep red, before hitting his shoulder lightly and he laughed.

"Meanie"

"haha you know you love me" he laughed and i smiled.

"Yeah.. I do"

Okay. So my dog is gone now so i don't think i will be posting, this anymore today. sorry for any grammar mistakes..

So...how about 60 votes&25 comments?

Comment/vote/fan/tweet/like..

R.I.P Brutis): You were my favorite dog, and i love you so much.. I can't believe your gone. I love you boy):