1 ➵ the buzz

okay, i really dont know where im going with this book.

dedication: @xThunderbotx

the buzz.

the drinks.

the girls.

the guys.

the music.

the guitar.

the booze.

the lights.

the crowdedness.

the air.

it was all a haze, nothing really making sense, nothing really staying. my mum had told me to never drink because it would mess with your brain over time, but my dad had taught me how to. after years of practice, I still hadnt figured out how to keep the memory of who had been in my bed, what drinks I had liked, which I hadn't.

I guess the trick to remember was to not drink so much but that didn't really help when I was already drunk, going from bar to bar.

but I do remember this one boy, he had blue hair, that was the only thing I remembered, the blue.

his kisses were the best, and I couldn't help but wish I had drunk less every time we kissed that night because I wanted to remember them.

but I did.

every person after that was just uninteresting.

they didn't kiss as well.

they weren't as out going.

they weren't... him.

maybe that was why I never denied a drink out, because I wanted to find him again.

though I wouldn't recognize his face, I would know his kisses.

because his lips alone, got me feeling intoxicated.

chapters like this? i dont know, but if you couldn't tell this was blue haired michael, and luke talking in this.

vote, comment, follow, add to reading lists, love you