6 ➵ with the beat

dedication: @arctichemmo

luke nodded his head along with the beat, the fluro lights taking all his attention.

he was back to partying like he had no tomorrow, which was slightly wrong because tuesday, wednesday and thursday, along with the occasional sunday he was working.

he hadn't felt so free in a long time.

he allowed strangers to get close, but never take a kiss, because he didn't want to ruin whatever he had with michael that bad.

though he didn't even know what he and michael actually had, though he was guessing some sort of relationship that was more than a friendship but less than an actual relationship...

fuck buddies maybe?

or 'friends with benefits' as it was lamely called... though that was a good movie...

luke didn't know what to do when a stranger came too close, so he backed away, not making it obvious that he was leaving.

'i'm getting another drink.'

'bathroom.'

'my boyfriends in the back.'

'ew, you're ugly.'

though he only used the last one once or twice, he was a mean ish drunk. one that took control.

but sometimes he was too drunk to give a shit.

luckily, that night he was in between, so he just left.

because why have a random stranger, when he could just call michael?

vote, comment, follow, add to reading lists, love you