2.17.2018

2018

𝒜 𝐵𝒾𝑔 𝒮𝓂𝒾𝓁𝑒 𝑀𝒶𝓀𝑒𝓈 𝒜 𝒞𝒶𝓀𝑒

-

{3 person}

-

This last week of being in New York moved on fast, there was nothing much that happened, well other than (Y/N) kept seeing the mysterious man that she saw at the café after she had met Allen. 

She would try asking Flavio about it, but he told her not to worry, that made her worry even more;

Since she had met Flavio she knew that he does not simply imply 'Don't worry about it', he would try making her situation to better. (Y/N) felt like she was being lied to, yes, the mysterious man had nearly the same looks as Flavio, same face shape, that hairline. That's when (Y/N) realized that something did not click. It was how chill Flavio would be when she talked about the mysterious stalker, but then maybe that was his way of handling things.

When (Y/N) came to England, home, she forgot that she arrived at Christmas day, 24th of December, not like that was much of a special day for her, since well all her family is all around the world. Last time she heard from her mother was when she was in Japan and was on her way to Russia telling her that herself and (Y/N)'s father won't make it home, the same went for her siblings, of course, it made (Y/N) sad but this was like that every year.

Now that it's 5th of January she did not have to worry about anything, she could sit back and relax but now she was going on a date with Allen.

Oh yes, Allen got the guts to call her and ask her if she was free today and asked her to meet her at one of the most famous Italian restaurants, no context of what they will be doing there.

To the present;

(Y/N) wanted to wear something special, this date was something that is like none other, it would be the first time she would go as a legal adult to a date with someone who is actually going to pay for everything―Al had made it clear in his 17 worded text ((Y/N) had counted).  She heard (Knew) that this  Italian restaurant was a 5-star one and being the flashy fashionista she is she had to dress as fancy as she could, she even called for the help of Mr.Bonnefoy. 

.

"No thiz won't simply do."

Mr.Bonnefoy said, his French accent rang through the thick closet air (perfumes and expensive cologne) Mr.Bonneyfoy threw the 15th dress and hoped to find a good 16th one. He sat on one of the high chairs in her built-in closet that had now already been abused with many curse words from (Y/N) trying to fit into some old dresses.

"I know, oh Mr.Bonneyfoy how do we always end up not knowing what to do."

(Y/N) dramatically walked out from her hiding.