VidCon

A/N: hello frens. So I think imma just use myself in this imagine cause I can just use my channel name sydneytheostrich #SPON haha okay enjoy ya weirdos

Sydney's POV

This year was my first time going to VidCon as a creator, and I was nervous to say the least. We were currently standing in line for our panel. I looked at my dress and dusted it off out of nerves. Dan looked over at me and must've noticed my nerves, because what he did next was pull me into a loving embrace.

"It's going to be alright, love. I'll be right there with you," he spoke softly, making my heart flutter slightly. I smiled up at him as a thanks. He just smiled back down at me as the announcer called the interviewer, Jenna Marbles, to the stage.

"Hey everyone! Whoo, I'm a little nervous. I've never been on this side of the panel before," she said, chuckling "nervously," which we all knew was an act. She's Jenna Marbles for crying out loud.

"This is our Cutest Couples panel, with some of YouTube's cutest creator couples! This is the first time anything like this has been done at VidCon. I guess without further ado, and you know how much I like ado, please welcome our guests! Firstly, we have Zoella and Pointlessblog, also known as Zoe and Alfie!" Everyone cheered. I started to sweat vigorously.

"Next up we have AmazingPhil and F/C/N (friend's channel name), also known by their "normal" names, Phil and F/N!" The cheers got louder.

Oh gosh. Okay Sydney. You can do it. Just don't say anything stu- OH NO I FORGOT MY-

"And our last couple, please welcome them, sydneytheostrich and Daniel Howell! They don't really need an introduction do they..? Oh well I just gave them one! Come on out you two!"

I walked onto the stage with a nervous grin, the nerves soon changing to pure awe at the audience. I grinned wider, if possible, and waved, taking my place next to Dan.

"I think you two got the loudest applause," Jenna said, gesturing to Dan and I. "Doesn't surprise me though. You two are probably the cutest couple on YouTu-"

"Hey!" F/N said, faking a gasp and putting their hand over their heart. I giggled and patted them on the shoulder.

"So we're just gonna go down the line and if you could introduce yourself, say how you are, and maybe introduce your channel to everyone," Jenna smiled.

Everyone did as they were told, laughing at stupid things people would say every once in a while, until it got to me.

"And Sydney?" Jenna said.

"Well hey everyone! My name is Sydney, but you may also know me as sydneytheostrich. Uh I'd say I'm doing pretty fantastic. But what does that matter? How are YOU all doing?" I said, gesturing to the crowd, earning many screams. "Good to hear! Well my channel is a mixture of many things, the two main ones being music and vlogs. But I do do a lot of-"

"HAHAHA YOU SAID DO DO!"

"Phil shut up and let her speak," Dan said into the mic, earning a laugh from the crowd. I just giggled, also glaring at phil before speaking again.

"ANYWAYS, I do a lot of comedy, skits, story times, and even some short films! Annnnnnd yeah that's pretty much it."

"Hello...real life? Is that correct grammar?" Dan looked over at me.

"Probably not. Try, 'Hello, people in front of me!' Maybe that'll work?"

"Whatever, I don't care anymore. Hey guys! My name is Daniel, but you can call me Dan if you wanna. I'm doing pretty dandy tod-"

"DAN-dy. Get it?? Dan? Dandy? Okay I'll shut up now," I interrupt, making everyone in the crowd laugh, Dan just looking at me in pure confusion and annoyance.

"Okay well as I was saying before SOMEONE rudely interrupted me, I'm doing dandy today, thanks. My channel is literally just a buttload of crap," he spoke, smiling at the end.

"Well, okay then. Right so Sydney, before you met Dan, you were a fan, correct?" Jenna asked.

"I was, yeah," I nodded, smiling.

"She stalked me just like I stalked Phil. She even wrote fanfi-" I cut him off by putting my had over his mouth, the crowd laughing hysterically.

"...What? I WAS 17, GIVE M A BREAK!" I exclaimed, earning more laughter from the crowd.

"How did you two meet? Was it love at first sight?"

"Well, I knew who he was before we met. I think the first video I watched of his was the SuperNote with One Direction because I was the BIGGEST directioner, and it wasn't exactly love at first sight, I don't think. I mean I didn't really pay attention to them at the time, I just looked at Harry Styles' face..." I hesitated, the crowd laughing at my embarrassment. "Really though, it probably wasn't. I was like 'Oh it's these two emo kids interviewing my favorite band ok whatever,' and then I started watching them a few years later and watched that video for the opposite reason."

Everyone laughed again. "Dan?" Jenna said.

"Emo boys? Wow roasted," he said, fake offended. The crowd laughed again. "For me, I think it definitely was. I heard her music before I ever saw her face and fell in love with her voice and style of music, later learning that she had a YouTube channel. I looked her up and LOVED her. So I went to one of her meet and greets and concerts, and she was shocked to see me. I remember she was wearing a Pixel People shirt and everything. She just stood there and shock, as did I. Then after that we just hung out a bunch and eventually I asked her out, to which she said yes, luckily."

"Tell ya about the engagement," Jenna said, perking up a bit.

"Well," Dan started. "I took her to this really cute café and we ate food and went to a park, where there was this dance floor type thing set up, and we slow danced for about an hour."

"Then he got down on one knee and gave this big speech about how he fell in love with my by hearing my voice and how the rest of me was a mystery that he solved within minutes, or something like that," I laughed. "The whole while, his hand was gripping onto mine, and he finally popped the question. I obviously said no."

Everyone laughed at my sarcasm. "No of course I said yes! He's been the love of my life since like 2016! And now we're engaged, obviously."

The panel continued to answer questions, eventually making the decision that #SyDANey was THE ship and that Phil and F/N were a close second, and Zalfie was 3rd.

By the end of the weekend, I had answered question after question about my love for Dan, music, and YouTube. I was exhausted to say the least, but it was so worth it. Meeting people and doing a panel with my favorite person was the highlight of my year that year, and VidCon continued to be the highlight of my year every year from that point on.