Chapter Ten - The Final Encounter

Fishy had just finished the lesson with the class 2weed. He told his students that Maths isn't the most important thing in life, just to fuck with them a bit. Whatever he said, the school day was now over and all the students were now away from school. Proud of himself, he was making his way down the glorious halls of the IIIrd LO when he saw Bukky, standing in front of him. The other teachers, including Ms Important, were also standing behind him, forming a seemingly impassable wall.

-This is the end of your reign, Fishy! For far too long were we tyranized by your iron hand! The salaries are lower than ever, the students are rioting against our authority and now, that your henchman Froggy is away in Germany, we have revolted! - Bukky yelled, followed by loud cheers from the rest of Fishy's employees.

-Sorry sir. We tried. They couldn't be kept calm.. - Mr Waldeck, the butler, said, standing right at his post, behing the angry mob.

-Should I call the ambulance right away, or the funeral services later? - the janitor said.

Fishy didn't say a word. A blunt of weed stuck in his mouth, he pulled out his 'k, ready to fire. He was about to pull the trigger when he discovered the whole weapon had been messed with and is now unable to fire!

-Our Physics teacher, Mr McCane has sabotaged your obsolete weapon! Surrender now and I promise we will hurt you just a bit... - Bukky tried to settle the dispute peacefully.

-I will never surrender! - Fishy said. - This is my school and you are all my underlings! You have no right to revolt! I don't need my rifle to best you! You will taste cold steel for your impunity, Bukky! Let's have one final deal! Just you and I, fight like men, the winner gets the school and the throne!

-Rocky warned us about such duels when he retired! We will force you to resign now, unconditionally! - Bukky knew what he was doing.

Fishy realized the hopelessness of the situation he just got himself into. He decided to employ the last resort tactics he had discussed earlier with the butler.

-Waldeck, now!

Having heard that, Mr Waldeck pressed a hidden button in the wall and a rope fell from the ceiling. Fishy jumped onto it, and swung above the teachers like Tarzan. He also made the same noises. He scurried to the door, which Waldeck managed to unlock when the teachers weren't looking.
He ran out of the IIIrd LO, but he soon realized that the angry mob was chasing him!

-Don't let the verdammter Arschloch escape! - Bukky shouted. All the teachers were now chasing their former headmaster across Cufthill. After a long chase, Fishy was cornered in a narrow alley. The situation couldn't seem more hopeless.

-Now we got you, tyrant! Death would be a sentence too light for an offender of your kind. Something worse than death, then.. Take him to the abandoned engine factory! I will personally replace Fishy, and Froggy will be dealt with as soon as he returns from Germany. This is a new, glorious age for all the IIIrd people! - they took Fishy and headed west of the school, singing triumphant songs.

They didn't go unnoticed, though. Goldy, who was sitting in one of the cafés in the 'hood, spotted them all and recognized most of the people involved in the chase.
He quickly realized the seriousness of the situation, and also spotted the opportunity. He took out his bamboo sword and headed right to the school.
He bashed Mr Waldeck's head with his weapon, knocking him unconscious yet dealing little damage to the skull. He snuck past the sleeping janitor and reached the headmaster's office. He quickly, yet thoroughly searched through it. What he found in Fishy's desk drawer surprised him. It wasn't related to weed, or to headmaster stuff. It was a board game! When he took a closer look, he saw the map of the IIIrd LO, drawn with much care and attention. He also saw the card with the rules, and the cards representing the characters. Among them was himself, Goldy! A manly tear rolled down his eye. As much as he feared Fishy, he also suddenly started to respect him much more. He knew that he wasn't that bad at all. Or maybe he was. But Goldy would much rather have Fishy as his headmaster than Bukky. He HAD to help his Math teacher.

-Don't worry sir, I will find you. And I will rescue you.

A new adventure has just begun...

________
A word from the author: This piece marks the end of the first Tome of my work, originally titled „The Journey Of A Man". What comes next is a significantly distinct story. The next ten chapters are going to be less comedic and with more action, other than our main character doing drugs or being unfair and sadistic to people. Due to Fishy's imprisonment, the focus will have to shift to a different character (as it would be tedious to continue writing the whole story from Fishy's point of view). Fear not, however, as when he returns, Fishy's going to kick even more ass as before.