Kid X Reader

"Okay (y/n) I think I found your problem." Kid says as he pushes out from underneath your Mustang. "It looks like you got a fuel leak.

You sigh, "How much is that gonna cost me?"

Kid grabs a rag from the nearby table and wipes his hands. "Usually $200!" You frown. "But for you beautiful." Kid runs is finger up your neck to your chin, lifting it to meet his gaze. "I'll do it for free."

You moved to the small town of South Blue about 3 months ago, and when your car decided to take a shit on you, Kids garage was the closest mechanic shop to your house.

The moment Kid set eyes on you he was interested and always flirted with you when you brought your car in.

Since it was a old car, you were there quiet often. The more you went the more he flirted and the more you liked it.

You never were to sure if he wanted you, or wanted to be with you, so you kept a safe, but flirty distance.

As Kid gazes into your beautiful (e/c) orbs, you heard a voice yelling from behind you.

"Boss, are you really gonna do it for free? I mean she's not even putting out!"

Heats statement makes your entire face turn as red as Kids hair, and you lower your head into your hands.

"Shut the fuck up Heat!" Kid growls. "This is my shop, and I'll do what the fuck I want!"

Killer looks up from the truck he was working on when he hears the shouting, and quickly walks over and shoves Heat into the office.

"Hey Killer what the fuck are you doing?"

"Just go in the office and I'll explain."

Wire looks on while he is organizing the new inventory that just arrived.

Killer knew all about Kids crush on you, but Heat was never around when you were here, so he has no idea you were the same (y/n) that Kid often talked about.

Once the door was closed Killer explained everything to him, and his jaw dropped.

"Shit, I'm sorry. I had no idea that was the same girl!"

"Yup that's her!" Both men turn to watch you and Kid through the big glass window.

"I'm sorry about that asshole (y/n)!"

You drop your hands and sigh. "It's okay Kid, but I really shouldn't accept your services for free. I mean what would your girlfriend think?"

A sexy smirk graces Kids face.

"I don't have one, so i'm all yours!"

You blush once again and Kid grips your chin.

"I'll have it ready tomorrow evening."

"Really?" Your face lights up, and Kid chuckles. "That's awesome. I can't believe you can do it that fast."

"So ill see you around 5pm tomorrow evening." Kid releases your chin as Killer and an embarrassed Heat emerge from the office.

Heat takes over the truck Killer was working on as Killer makes his way over to you and Kid.

"I'll take her home Kid, you still have a lot to do here!"

"Okay, sure... that sounds great." You smile at Kid. "I'll see you tomorrow at 5." You wink as you turn and leave the building.

Kid watches your ass as you swing your hips while your walking away.

"Fuck, she's so fine" He groans as he adjusts himself.

When Killer returns about 30 minutes later Kid is sitting in the office working on the last bit of paperwork for the day, before closing up shop.