Fascinated To You

Ania's P.O.V~

I felt Ethan's warm hand brushes my cheek and I felt the heat creeping into my cheeks.. seriously?my parents is just facing us and I hope he know s that..

Suddenly I felt something was settled to my head..I tilted my head in confusion.."Ethan?what was that?"I asked confusedly.

"Just letting them know you're a princess.."and I felt him smile..I reached out my hand to it and the curvings of it seems familiar..

"A flower?"I asked..amazed.

"Yes..a flower crown honey..you look so sweet..you should go Ethan.."my mom spoke from the side of us..

I blushed more... they're still here..this is embarrassing..

I felt myself wanting to cover my own face and when I'm going to do it I felt a fair of a cold and skinny hands yet strongly familiar..was This really Ethan?

"You look beautiful.. don't be embarrassed.."he paused and I felt him letting go one of my hands but he's still holding one of my wrist.. won't he let go of it?"I'll borrow her first aunt and uncle.."I felt him slightly bow to my parents..

"Okay have fun.."mom said then dad followed it with"make her happy.."and I could sense the longing to his voice.. what's really happening?

"Ania..focus..this day is for us.."he said and guide me until we're outside..

I heard a clicking sound and the opening of the car's door..he guided me to sit and he closed it once again..

Suddenly I found myself wondering if were we'll go..
I hope I could enjoy it even I'm blind..
Of course I think I will.. it's Ethan afterall..and because of that I found myself smiling and get caught..

"Seems my princess is excited.."he teased and I heard the closing and locking of the doors when the engine roars to life..

"N..no I'm not!"I denied.

"Yeah sure,whatever you say.."he said and I could feel the playfulness to his voice..

"Yeah Ethan..be like that then I'll kick your butt!"I teased back..he thought I couldn't be playful as him?then be prepared!!

"Hah!yeah yeah you would..now I'm scared!oh help me!"he suddenly said exaggerating yet I felt his warm aura nearing to me..

"Stop that Ethan! I'll poke out your eyes!"I joked.
But suddenly he was silent and I could only feel his breath in my face and his arms around me.. suddenly I Blushed furiously..I..is he going to kiss me??oh my god!
But then sudden I heard a clicking sound.. wait..was that..my seatbelt?

"Okay all set!eh are you okay Ania?"he said suddenly and I blushed furthermore..did.. did I just really assume?

I'm so embarrassed!oh my god!"y..yeah.."i response and cleared my throat.."anyway where are we going?"I asked and I could feel he shrugged and he releases a sexy low chuckle..

Is this really ethan? he's so handsome today I think..
"It's a secret.."

He said and then drove off..
But I didn't drop the topic i keep bothering him about it and he's always saying'it's a secret!just wait..'and'one clue.. you'll love it.'as if that it was even an answer..

"Really ethan.. you're so nice. I appreciate it."I said to him oozing with lots of sarcasm

And I'm 100% sure he just rolled his eyes"yeah whatever Ania.. we'll be there..just trust me.."and after that I just shut my mouth..

But then i shrugged and clicks my tongue in attempt to annoy him.."stop clicking your tongue on me or else I'll bite it"he suddenly said making me stop and I just poke out my tongue and then shut my mouth..