Chapter 11: T Y S O N

In my match against Yoshi-Hashi, with me retaining my title, I see Cody, The Bucks, Marty Scurll, and Hangman Page all in the ring. We were ready to pick apart the very company that ruined not only people like Victoria and Jimmy Jacobs, but numerous others that have never recovered since.

My eyes darting towards her in the crowd, Jimmy Jacobs making sure to keep her close to him in case of a fan attacks her. My eyes burning at him holding her. It's been a few days since we started things official, but I'm already feeling jealous. It's so unlike me to feel...possessive of her. I don't own her, by any means, but she does me. I've established that fact last night when she called me in the middle of the night wanting someone to come with her to McDonalds for her late night cravings. I wouldn't have done that kind of effort on anyone when I was jetlagged, not even with the Bucks. But I did it for her, that's how much she means to me in the short amount of time.

In a Cleaner merch shirt, she stood out in an arena filled with fans practically wearing the same thing. She was grinning ear to ear. I've watched her reaction throughout the tiring match. My eyes never leaving her as I was declared the winner.

"Our Cleaner, Ladies and Gentlemen. Kenny Omega!"

I smiled at Cody for his introduction and if I was being honest, I barely heard what he said. I just wanted to head home, lock myself in my room and think whether or not I'd be buying the new released games for my PS4.

At a moment, drinking in the cheers of the people. How this very people were the ones that gave me my job. They were the ones that made sure I did have food on my plate and a roof above my head. I will always be thankful to each and every single one of them for it. This is what I've always lived for. Besides the comedy acts I'd do on occasions, they were always there to support me.

"Chicago, Illinois. Oh my goodness, thank you so much for this oh-so warm reception. Thank you so much for this oh-so lucrative merchandise sale."

With a straight face, I listened to the chorus of laughter. It was the first jab at WWE. The cease and desist they've done not only to the Young Bucks for the entire Bullet Club. We've lost our right for what was a part of this group because of them. Because they can't compete with it.

"But, I kid you not. I shall not, want not, have not sale any piece of merchandise to impolite people. Every single one of you was such a joy today. Thank you very much."

Crowds of applause surrounded us. I took another moment to look at her again. She moved away from Jimmy this time. It assured me for some reason. She was clapping along with the crowd. Her brown eyes bright through her circular glasses she favored wearing when not working out.

"As you may have known and this is an unfortunate piece of news: I am not a full time member of the ROH roster." The boos sounded. "My apologies. I represent New Japan Pro Wrestling." Now the cheers sounded. "By contract, only. What I really represent is Bullet Club and more importantly The Elite. Being the Elite to be more specific. And being the Elite isn't just what you see on this ring. It is every single one of you who click the like button, it is every single one of you that click the subscribe button. In fact, it is every single one of you that leave a disparaging remark on our page. We love those."

My eyes turned back to her, seeing her laugh along with the crowd. She had been one of the targets of fans as of late. Many of my so-called fans had been attacking her because of me. And she was so brave to simply brush every single one of them off as if it was nothing. I sometimes wonder, why? Why would she be so calm and let anyone hurt her like the fans would, like how Vince McMahon could, and almost every single individual in this world that didn't believe in her abilities because she was a woman? Why did she always have a good soul? I have a new found respect for her after knowing what actually cause her to walk away from WWE.