Chapter 1

Sky's POV :
Walking down the street at night was never a good thing to do, but what can I do if I work the late shifts, it's the only shifts at the cafe I can take as the others are taken, but I can't really complain because it's money at the end of the day and it's good pay.

The down side is that I got be up at 4am on weekdays to work at the library then go collage after at 1pm so I gotta work for 10 hours. But I'm only in collage for 3 hours so I can go home and have a shower and go to sleep for 2 hours ,then have dinner and watch TV just so then I can go to work at the cafe, aghhhh, at 8pm then to finish at 11pm then it's a loop like that on week days and got the week ends off , yesssss THE WEEK END!!!
Anyway ... it's Friday!!!  I'm walking home after I just finished work at the cafe I go down the back ally to my house because it's quicker and I'm tired as shitttttt but when I came out I ran in to a fuckingggg wall. "dumb as$ wall"
" well I know I got rock hard abs darling but I'm not dumb and I'm not a wall but you need to put that fire out before i put it out princess, now get up and apologise", wtf I waked into someone it's not wall fuckkkk.
Act dead so i lay still I hold my breath and hope he thinks I'm dead.
"get up I know when someone's dead and your not unconscious so get your a$s up and apologise before I put a bullet in your head" well shittt I guess I have to get up
"Oh um sorry didn't see you there I apologise for being rude I was just a bit out of it from the fall y'no , plus in my defence your built like a shitt house like look your huge" awkwardly laughed " I'm digging My self in a bigger hole aren't i" looking down ashamed he grabbed my chin with his thumb and pointer finger making me look at him, he nodded his head slowly and said " I should kill you but I can't kill a cutie like you and yeah I guess I am big" he winked not getting what he meant I twisted my head to the side like a dog, he thrusted his hips forward and pointed at his meatballs and sausage and whispered in my ear " you get me now princess , or do you want to get me inside ya". I blushed like a virgin at a orgy and shook my head yes . Then realising my mistake i shook my head really fast no "not like that sir but I get what you mean" smirking he whispered " is that what your gunna call me when I'm all in that pousay" no no no no oh sugar and plumb fairy cakes he's crude, ewww "no sir please can I go I'm awfully tired after a long day at work and I'm really sorry for being rude"
Realising my chin he steps back and looks me over and I look too and I see why he is smirking my top buttons are undone and there's a lots of cleavage . I quickly do up my buttons and see my leggings are ripped "aww come on these were my fave cause they were comfy" I say dully
" how about we make a deal you give me your number and your name and I'll take you out tomorrow as an apology from me what you say princess"
" I dint give my name to strangers and I'm not giving you my number" i sternly state
He gives me a pointed look as if to say don't test me " fine they call me the devil ring a bell"
Aghhh shittt I'm defo in trouble he's dangerous "Jaxon is that really you, you left me" I say sadly
"we went to the same high school remember you dropped out 6 months after I started remember you showed me around and the girls got jealous cause they thought we were dating and they beat me up and put me in your locker to show you what they can do or some shittt and you helped me I got bullied every day when you left saying that you used me. And that I'm pathetic so thanks alot"

"Ohhh hi sky so can I get your number now as we aren't strangers and I'm sorry beauts it just the hang stuff got to much and I didn't need school so I dropped it".
" is that all you care about is my number huh Jaxon after all this time thats's all you care about fuckkk you"

" no let's make that deal and I'll explain every thing i promise" I hand him my phone and he gives me his I put it in and put my name under 'sexy thang'I chucked cause that's what he used to call me we swap phones back and I put it in my pocket and we say are good byes and go separate ways.