Chapter 4

Jaxon's POV

We talked till sunset not really realising the time that has gone.
I have really enjoyed today as it isn't normal for me to do stuff like this cause I'm normally doing drug deals or killing the people who cross me.
But what I have lived is knowing more about sky's life. She seems like such a bland person but she is not she is actually really interesting.

What she doesn't know is that I had to leave the school we went to together because I was falling for her HARD and I didn't need or want distractions of me and the gang and didn't want her to get in danger.
I wish I stayed cause I think I fuckedd up big time. When she bumped into me that night I knew this was my second chance to make her mine and to never let her go or let her get hurt.

Watching her and listening to her is the most beautiful thing there is but I won't tell her that she will think I'm soft and I don't want that I need to be the man that protects her not some little puppy that rolls over for her to rub it's belly.

"Jaxon?"
I snap out of my day dream, humming And nodding .
She asked if I was even listening to her?
" yes love of course I was, I was just thinking of what to do after we leave here what do you think?"

"Um maybe we could go back to mine and I'll cook are old favourite? How does that sound?" The beautiful girl asked.

I nod my head and grab her hand pulling her up and taking her to the car and opening the door for her. She climbs in so gracefully it's as if she floated in the car.
Walking round the other side I jump in and speed off towards her house.

Once we are there and in side we head to the kitchen to make lasagna with garlic flavoured cheese in top.
Well she gets the stuff I just sit and watch cause there is one thing for sure and that is that I can't cook.
Last time I nearly burnt the house down.
Sky never let me in the kitchen again after that so I'm shocked she didn't send me out.

Once it's all cooked and served into the plates we head for the dining room and chat about general stuff.

"So I see your theory was true Sky cause the vampires haven't eaten or drank you dry yet"  I state

She looked confused as to what I said until it finally came around and she spoke " well I know If we put garlic in the thing we eat the most they wont come near us because they hate garlic"

"Well to be honest with you sky I haven't had this since that day I left"
I said sadly

" oh" is all she can muster

"Well come in seeing as we have finished I'll wash up" I spoke up to lighten the mood

Sky stated laughing " you do t have to do that anymore I got a dish washer"

I grin and say " well in that case I'll load that dishwasher then" and triage away with all the dishes.

Shortly after I have to leave and bid my good byes I give her a kiss on her forehead like I used to do and get in my car and go home.