Chapter 3

Slowly stomping up the stairs I head to my room to get changed for the worse day of my life. Shrugging off my nightwear I get changed in to a cream top and ripped jeans with combat boots.

Sliding down the stair rail and jumping off at the end.

"still the same I see princess, sliding down banisters are what 3 years do darling".

Ignoring him I got to the front door and open it ushering Jaxon out.

Slamming the door and locking it I ask "so where are we going?"

Smirking Jaxon replied "that is something you don't need to no!"

Jaxon jogged down the drive way to his car and opening the passenger door.

" in you get my darling princess we ain't got all day now do we?."

"Well you don't I do ... so I can take as long as I want you on the other hand can't" I say grinning.

Sliding into the car grinning cause Jaxon has a face liked a slapped as$.

Jaxon pulled the car away from the curb with a pout on his lips.

About five minutes into the drive I ask " where are we going?"

"Princess you really don't need to know you will know when we get there. Okay?!" Jaxon stated.

Pulling up to the woods we used to hang out in. Jaxon still poring like a little baby.
" ohh I get what you are trying to do Jaxon you brung me here to kill me in a place that is familiar so  you can visit my decaying body cause knowing you, your probably into that".

Wondering into the woods with the baby behind me he replied " no princess I wanted to show you what I have done since we last came here".

We get to a clearing and there are lanterns and wooden shelter made in the middle with a table and chairs.

" ahhh this is cute did your lap dogs do it for you! or did you get your hands dirty for once?!"

Anddd again he is pouting

"Jaxon seriously stop with the pouting"

He toke to strides towards me and whispered in my ear " I'm waiting for you to kiss them better cause they are sad".
When he pulled away he closed his eyes leaning in tapping his lips expectingly.

So I bend down and pick up a wood lice and put it on his lips.

Holding in my giggle he puckers his lips again wanting more so I put in on his lip and leave it and step back.

All a sudden his eyes snap open and spits the crawling woodlice of of his mouth.

"Sky I'm gunna kill you for that . Do you know the diseases those things carry"?

" well you probably got all the STD's and other diseases there is. And you wouldn't kill me cause my suspicion would be true and you don't want the to happen now do you sir"

He growled out like some animal, licking his lips he shifted from foot to foot.

"Oh princess you don't know what you calling me that does to me".

" eww you freak" I screwed up my face in discus.

He grins and comes up to me and spoke in a deep voice " only for you baby" and with that he winked and walked away to sit and the table.