40

when jennie sees lisa's letter (Epilogue of Impatience)
Req by: BLACKPINK192

jennie: hey.

jennie: it's been years, lis.

jennie: *kneels down*

jennie: *faces lisa's grave*

jennie: i have a family now.

jennie: i even have kids.

jennie: *sighs*

jennie: i don't know how to tell you this but... i've moved on.

jennie: i've moved on from being depressed after you passed away.

jennie: i've always thought about what your reaction would be when you'd see me in my past state. you would probably kill me. *chuckles*

jennie: and... i... also found your letter.

10 Years Ago

jisoo: jennie? jennie open up! *knocks on the door numerous times*

jennie: *lifeless* i don't want to, unnie.

jisoo: jennie, please. this is important.

jennie: *snaps* what's more important than lisa?! can you bring her back, unnie?! i don't want to! go away!

jisoo: *saddened voice* that's exactly why, jennie. it's about lisa.

jennie: wh-what?

jennie: *stands up and opens the door*

jisoo: *surprised*

jisoo: *sighs

jisoo: 'you're always like this when it comes to lisa... how can't i be jealous?'

jisoo: *smiles*

jisoo: i found a letter from her closet. *hands the envelope to jennie*

jennie: *frowns*

jisoo: don't worry, i didn't read it. it's for you.

jennie: *nods slowly*

jisoo: w-well then. i'll be going now. *walks away*

jennie: thanks, jisoo unnie. *smiles sadly and goes in*

jisoo: *stops*

jisoo: *tears up*

jisoo: 'i wish you're also like this to me, jennie.'

jisoo: 'i'm sorry, lisa.. i love jennie... i should be ashamed..'

jisoo: *runs away*

jennie: *attempts to open the letter*

jennie: *stops*

jennie: *grabs her coat and walks out*

jennie: *takes a walk in the Han River*

jennie: *sighs*

jennie: *opens the letter*

jennie: i'm ready for this....

dear jennie,

hi, jen. i'm probably long dead as you're reading this letter.

thank you for everything, love. thank you for being there with me everyday, doing your best to make me smile, doing your best to keep up with my stubbornness, thank you for almost... everything- no, for everything. you were the one, jennie, who made me look at the world in another way again. you were there when i felt depressed when my dad died, you were there when i had my first performance in the school, you were there, always.

i don't know how i fell in love with you, but i fell in love. at first, i didn't even take notice of you, haha. i really hated you. i felt jealous. but now i regret being jealous because it turns out, you also have a problematic life like me. that's when my hate gradually turned to admiration, and love. i remember the first ever time i thought i had a crush on some guy at school. you know, that one guy jisoo unnie always talked about?

it turns out i didn't. i didn't tell you that it was you who was actually my first crush, as well as my first love, as well as my first lover. you were my number one. It was like that. i loved you so much i couldn't sleep well, or eat well, or live well. that's why i was more than ecstatic when i confessed to you, you accepted. it was like i just bought the most expensive makeup palette with my own money! haha.

i love everything about you, jennie. seriously. i want you to know that.

i love how you get shy in front of me whenever we make love, i love how you take care of your body, i love how you easily get jealous, i love your face, your eyes, your smile, your hair, your kind heart, your patience, your cat eyes, your laziness, your everything. i love your everything.

i want to say sorry for the bad things i did. sometimes when we argue, i ignore you. sometimes when we bicker, i hurt your feelings. i'm sorry because i nearly cheated on you.

when we broke up, i was so sad. so broken. even depressed.

but we made up. and that was all because of you, again. i didn't do anything by myself, it was all you. so i'm sorry about that.

kim jennie, you're my life.

you're the reason why i lived and why i'm living.

you're... someone who understood me at my worst.

you're someone who i wanted to marry.

yes, i was about to... but i wasn't able to propose because of my cancer.

i didn't tell you that.

i'm probably sure you know now. i'm a liar.

i hope you forgive me about that.

this has been me, the lalisa manoban you have known and loved. kim jennie, i know that we'll meet if ever there's another life. if you're to forget me, i hope that you'll remember fragments of me again. babe, i love you, and i always will. even if i pass, i hope you remember that my feelings for you will never die. ever.

i love you, jennie.

p.s.: i left you something in your pocket, since i'm pretty sure you're still wearing those clothes right now. please take care of yourself.

yours truly your love,
lalisa manoban.

jennie: *picks up something from her pocket*

jennie: *eyes widened*

jennie: *kneels*

jennie: *cries*

jennie: lisa...

jennie: i love you too...

Present

jennie: *picks up the thing from her pocket*

jennie: a ring...

jennie: *chuckles*

jennie: thank you for everything lis.

jennie: *smiles*

jennie: i'll be going now.

jennie: *places the flower*

jennie: *stands up*

jennie: *walks away*

A/N: Hope you all liked this chapter ;) thanks for reading!
PS: I will publish this again ^_^