1 - TWICE?

A/N: there will be a trailer soon in the future if this book gets a lot of attention.

------

Your POV

It's about time to abroad to Korea in seoul. Because of this incident, there was an unforeseenable letter given by JYP. I was extremely happy that he sent me an invitation letter out of all people!!

My favorite group is,of course TWICE! and my bias is Tzuyu!❤

20 minutes left before the flight, I actually live in (y/c) . I studied korean hanggul so bad these past day and it was worth it for this opportunity.

I have a lover, SHE will be the one to watch over the house with my little sister.

"Passengers, it's now the time to board in" The speaker, I didn't knew minutes just passed like that. I went in by myself showing my passport with the ticket.

--Time skip--

I've landed in Korea, for now this is an airport. I gaze around the hall and was wowed by the features on my sight.

Korean is really a good place...

But I couldn't waste my time drifting. I immediately moved out then someone was waiting for me, I didn't recognize him. I suddenly forgot what I was going to do.

"(Y/N)??" An unfamiliar voice mentioned my name, I quickly turn to where the voice came from. It was.... JYP!!

"J-Jinyoung (Oppa//Hyung)" I bowed, frighten to see him in reality.

"What the heck, why are you calling me that?" JYP was uncomfortable, he's not already the type of person to call him like that from a young teenager like me.

"I'm sorry.." I bowed.

"It was nice seeing you, let's go. I asked a chauffeur for you. You'll be living in JYP Entertainment with us, and be the part of our family" Jyp said, such an unexpected result. J never thought I'd be scouted that easily. I was full of happiness when I heard him saying that I'm part of the Family.

I'm a huge JYP STAN!!

Then as we get into the car, it was a celebrity like. There was a small table there privately, where it's only us JYP here having a cup of lovely warm tea.

"Jyp-nim.. why did you scout me? For what?" You asked, as JYP sighed.

"There was one of the group's manager died... So I'm hiring a new one, everything needs to be balance or else.. it'll be a crisis to that group. I know I can trust you with this, (Y/N)" JYP's sincere about everything he said. I was in awed, it was the first time to hear that someone is handing the job to me.

"What.. Group?" I hesitated to asked.

"The group isㅡ" Someone interrupt our conversation. There was a phone ringing aloud that totally cuts the important conversation.

I think I should see it for myself...

--Time Skip--

We've finally arrived at the place, they were a bunch of mansions but the one that really caught my attention was the Grand One.

"I'm sorry, (Y/N) Give me a second, oh. You can finally go inside the mansion" Jyp said, and leaving with the car. I was alone, the winds swept me very lonely.

However, he did not told me about which mansion I'll go.

Oh... I'm alone.. No, believe in yourself, You can do this!!

I went to the Grand Mansion that totally caught my attention, I was really confuse. I have no choice, so I tried knocking the door.

No response, I knocked twice.

Still no response.... everything was peacefully quite. I feel a lot of pressure now.

"Pardon me.." The moment I get myself into the room. I look around and things were organized neatly. I was wowed that my legs are forcing me to go insidr as I close the door.

Wow.. such a massive mansion..

I thought, giving ignorant look. Then all of a sudden I've heard a loud stumping voice. It was probably an arguement.

"YOU KILLED MANAGER-HYUNG!!" Someome shouted.

"IT WASN'T ME WHY WON'T YOU BELIEVE ME?!! HOW CAN YOU TALK TO YOUR UNNIE LIKE THAT?!" Shout the other woman. As someone head down the stairs with mischievous look.

"I AM LEAVING JYP, I AM SICK OF SEEING YOU ALL"Although this woman who heads down first, I already recognize who this person is.

Ch...Chaeyoung?!! This is Chaeyoung?!

"Chaeyoung!! Come back!!" Then once the voice is getting louder, that another woman heads down the stair and she was stuck when both of the quarrels member shocked to see me here.

"What.. are you.." Chaeyoung adked in a soft voice.

"I am... (Y/L) (Y/N) " i replied instantly then Chaeyoung shouted.

"I didn't ask for your name!!" She replied fasrer than me. It was very shocking for me to see this side of her in reality.

In tv shows she was innocent..

"What are you doing here?!" Chaeyoung asked loudly, that TWICE member gathered in from the stairs.

"Uh.. I don't know! I don't know either! JYP told me what can I do now? I came here to Korea because JYP sent me an invitation!" I replied madly looking at TWICE member.

Chaeyoung's the only one who is very mischievous, her members giving pity look on me.

"Invitation of what? We don't need someone anymore! We don't trust each other anymore! TWICE will retire!!" Chaeyoung said straightly, it was very frustrating to hear that.

"Chaeyoung, you know that's not gonna to happen!" Jihyo said from the stairs.

I felt guilty after hearing her say that TWICE will disband.

"Yes.. it's possible.. with us always fighting each other? No manager and treats from other artists anymore! Who would need us now" Chaeyoung glanced at her members up the stairs with their miserable look.

She also cares about Twice but they always argue over Manager-nim or small matters.

"I am.... HERE" I said that made them gasped from my bold answer. All of then glanced, espicially Chaeyoung who is overwhelmed.

"To make you guys feel better.. isn't this the case why JYP told me to come to Korea? This isn't an easy job for me to handle you guys by myself!" Everyone was such in awed and relieve after hearing me say that.

Mostly they believe what I say, it gives them courage to each other. But Chaeyoung didn't show any expression as she just looked down.

Twice are fighting each other.. I wonder why...