2 - retirement

Your POV

I have to introduce myself to TWICE before they'll judge me through their heads.

"Anyway.. I am (Y/L) (Y/N) , from now on I'll be a JYP's staff.. I don't know.. but I'm sorry for trespassing! JYP-nim told me to go inside the mansion and I didn't know where!" I bowed innocently that making sure they trust as the new part of the family.

Chaeyoung went further distance from her member which is near the door, laying her back onto the wall and evading her member's face.

The rest of the members didn't seem to listen of what I've said. They only focus on Chaeyoung.

"That's okay, (Y/N) Oh! You don't mind us calling you that right?" Sana said, revealing her bright smile. I couldn't smile that much since the atmosphere killed me.

Y/N: yeah.. sure, I don't mind that.

It leaves another an utter silence, until Nayeon breaks the mood.

Nayeon: Chaeyoung! Can you believe what you've said?!

Chaeyoung: What?! What did I say!!??

Nayeon: You told me something that is prohibited to your unnie!!

Chaeyoung: I said what did I say?!!

Uhh... I can't imagine this happening.. Twice wouldn't fight each other until I finally noticed it first..

Jihyo: You two! Please not in front of (Y/N)!

Mina was quite stiff the whole time, she held Jungyeon's arm.

Momo: Are you two really that immatures?! We've talked so much already and yet you guys kept on Accusing! We don't know anything about Manager's death! Why are you two always accusing each other?!

Chaeyoung: Yes, I do! And I care a lot about our manager! Thanks to him we've made it so far! We've done so many experiences. So you're telling us this is nonesense?!

Momo: No.. that's.. not what I meant.. I just want you to please Stop this arguement! We aren't like this before!!

Momo ran away after shrieking the harshful words of Chaeyoung, she ran upstairs to her dorm and locked herself.

I stood up from the seat, trying to catch up Momo but I couldn't do it since this isn't my home.

Nobody is in a condition to chase her
after what happen. They all.. hated each other.

Y/N: You guys... what is seriously happened to Twice? Is this the reason why you rested so much, you were gone for a month! The articles didn't knew about the manager yet, am I right?

Sana: I'll just.. go after Momo

She said, giving an irritate glimpse from her members as she walk up stairs where Momo was.

Tzuyu: I'll go home.

And one by one.. every one left the room. The only left is Jihyo and Mina.

These two are really fair, that they consider this as their friendship. They couldn't hate on them but their heart shattered when each of them exposed hateful expression.

Jihyo: Y/N... I'm so sorry. Twice will retire...

No, it can't be.. this can't be happening right? This is a joke?! Just what in the world is going on?!

The most popular group.. Twice. Disband because of their lost manager and hassled one another.

I sighed, while closing my eyes. Breathing heavily. My chest felt tight.

Y/N: I'll find a way! I can't accept this situation! Aren't you all cared for each other?

I asked, with a glimpse of sadness. Jihyo.. and Mina as well who follows the Leader.

Mina: We are, but we couldn't engrossed properly or talk.. We've done this many times but it's still useless.

I pursed my lips, ready to do something for the sake of Twice.

Y/N: I need to talk JYP!! If not, the rest of JYP artists!

I said boldly, even though I just arrived here. And I'm a foreigner. Mina quickly hooked my wrist.

Mina: No! You can't! JYP building is too far from here! Too bad.. you'll just have to stay with us here!

I gasped, Jihyo as well. We couldn't believe that Mina just accepted me here.

Jihyo: Y/N, please help us! I know you can make things better! Just.. please, they don't know much about you.. so they would listen to you well!

Jihyo then approach to me on the same distance of Mina. I glance both of them with their begging look.

Y/N: Of course I will! But I'm really.. confused at Chaeyoung. She must be a mischievous person--

Mina: SHE'S NOT!

I was cut off the moment I defined Chaeyoung wrongly.

Mina: Chaeyoung is not that kind of person! That's what you would think.. I know Chaeyoung more than anyone else! So she's not! She just cared about us..

Jihyo: Is.. that true??

Asked Jihyo who just realized it now, I guess I made a mistake. Of course, no one in Twice have such negative expression to anyone. And I believe that.

Y/N: Mina.. thank you so much. I'll try to talk Chaeyoung.

Mina nodded with an awful eye contact. She was beginning to cry over this crisis. As Jihyo was there to comfort her.

Meanwhile, we caught our guard down. Which the members who were backing away earlier was just hiding to listen the conversation.

Chaeyoung sighed deeply, and the rest of the members felt awed.

They knew the secrets, but still even if they knew, they would still act the same.

Because they are afraid of each other..