+ Welcome to the Underground + Chapter 1 +

A/n: (y/n) = your name also... This "novel" contains language that may not be appropriate for younger readers. But tf do you care?
"Hey, hey, hey, (y/n)!! Come on! Don't be a chicken!!!" He said, pushing her forward. He HATED this girl, and so did they.
"Yeah, wouldn't want you to be both a slut and a chicken. Oh... Wait... Slut, whore, and a chicken, my mistake." Someone else said.
A chick in the back screeched, "Don't forget bitch!!"
The gang had finally managed to bully and push, shove and kick her to the mouth of the hole.
"P-plea-se! St-stop!! Wha-what d-did I eve-er do t-to yo-ou!?" She stuttered through her tears and sobs. That was last they heard of her, because they shoved her into the gap in the mountain.
"Heha! One less pussy in the world!" their leader sneered. They split up and ran home afterwards, not wanting to get caught.

.
.
.

<Your POV>

I moaned as I sat up. How am I not DEAD?  I wonder. I shook my head, my hair whipped the sides of my face as I did so. I wiped the tears out of my eyes, wherever I was, I didn't want to look like an emotional train wreck. I take in my surroundings. I'm on a bed of beautiful yellow flowers that smelled like heaven, on a patch of healthy green grass.
"Strange, aren't I underground?" I thought out loud. Sitting up, I noticed a darling purple doorway, and decide to go through it, and experience whatever this new world had to offer.
Gasp. Walking ahead, I saw an adorable little... Kittydog? But, in real life? It had a cute hairdo, and she was sporting a tiny blue and yellow striped sweater. As I approached, she perked up her ears and turns to face me.
  "Hoi! I'm Temmie, Temmie the Tem!" she greeted, seeming friendly. So that's what it was, a... A Tem... Okay then.
  "Hmmmm, you're new here, aren't cha?!"
  I gulped. "U-uh, y-yeah." I'm not much of a stuttering type person, but given the situation...
  "Well, someone around here aught to show you how things work 'round here. I guess little ol' me will have to do!"
  I nod, wondering what woul- WHOA. Everything blacked out, and a little pink/purple (perseverance) heart floated in front of me. Temmie, was it, stood in front of me, and she had green lines surrounding her.
  "See that?"
  I nod again.
  "That's your SOUL, the very culmination of your being!" The Tem was chipper as it went along, and up until now I had failed to noticed the bubbly music that she kept lifting her paws to.
  "Your soul starts out weak, but grows stronger the more LV it gets! What's does LV stand for? Why, LOVE, of course!"
  Jeez, this thing had a lot to say.
  "Around here, LOVE is shared through little white... 'friendliness pellets'. Here, have some! Float around, catch as many as you can!!" For a second, my trust for her dipped, when she paused after 'white... ' but it was quickly restored and I caught them, but it lowered my... HP?
Down to one. I wavered, that probably wasn't good.
  I looked up at her for help, but I was greeted with a sadistic, insane smile.
  "You really are an IDIOT, aren't you!?" She hissed, the words like acid.
I feared for my life, she unsheathed her claws and began to approach. (breaking script) My heart raced as I watched.
  "Damn!" I spat under my breath as my doom approached me. Today really wasn't my day.
  Too late to move, she was on her back paws. Me, being bent over from exhaustion, had my neck in plain view and she took a downwards swing at me....

Cliffhung, aren't you!?

Don't worry...

Goat dad.